• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

flippedb

Banned
Fuck Mexico, those putos didn't deserve a goal. That was no PK. Italy's attack was shit, they have a great midfield and just Balo on the top, Giaccherini couldn't be worse if he tried to. SES, you were greatly missed :(
Italy LB is pretty good.

Moysey pls.

dat De Sciglio! That isn't his natural spot, he should be RB.

Edit: OH! And what the fuck, Barzagli? You had a bet placed on Mexico, didn't you?

Wilbur

Banned
Man Of Steel was pretty good, like 6/7 out of 10. Cavill was really good, Shannon was only good in scenes where he wasnt an exposition machine, it was a lovely looking movie but the editing and pacing was well off. Soundtrack was banging

Man Of Steel was pretty good, like 6/7 out of 10. Cavill was really good, Shannon was only good in scenes where he wasnt an exposition machine, it was a lovely looking movie but the editing and pacing was well off. Soundtrack was banging

You missed the main point, was Amy Adams hot in it?

FootballFan

Where have you been!?

image.php

ARKON!!!!!! HOW ARE YOU???

image.php

flippedb

Banned
Still angry about that 0-4 against Argentina? ;)

I enjoyed that match, Messi was a beast. I know my national team sucks donkey balls, so I really can't be pissed. Mexicans are the ones who need to really put their feet on the ground and realize they're not a good side, or they'll keep with that "El gigante de la CONCACAF" bullshit lol

CR almost beat you in AZTECA, that's gotta hurt m8.

italy played very well. i'm happy with all the milan players. de sciglio especially was phenomenal. beardlo was MOTM imo.

mexico are really a bunch of cunts. dives, elbows, and they stole the ball on the drop ball when italy had possession. unbearable.

fuenf

wow TLoU is so intense, I am at 61% complete
just reached the FALL segment
and I certainly didnt expect it to be this good. NaughtyGods indeed. It's perfect.

thanks again on recommending hard, wouldnt want to play it any other way.

arkon

Oh shit Arkon is back. How's life kpop bro?

Better now that I have Monaco to support :p

Seriously though, feeling much more positive. Thanks for asking. The Kpop helped me through the dark times.

Hey welcome back! :D

Your not going away again are you?

---------

Spain will win this Confed cup.

Thanks. I'm not sure. It was good to take some time away and get back into some other things for a while.

Arnie

wow TLoU is so intense, I am at 61% complete
just reached the FALL segment
and I certainly didnt expect it to be this good. NaughtyGods indeed. It's perfect.

thanks again on recommending hard, wouldnt want to play it any other way.
Starting it tomorrow, will follow this recommendation.

Is it one of those where experienced gamers should definitely be playing on hard?

Zabojnik

Seriously though, feeling much more positive. Thanks for asking. The Kpop helped me through the dark times.

Thanks. I'm not sure. It was good to take some time away and get back into some other things for a while.

Arkon, check you inbox. :p

fuenf

Starting it tomorrow, will follow this recommendation.

Is it one of those where experienced gamers should definitely be playing on hard?

I guess so, items are relatively scarce on hard but it adds to the atmosphere and so far I havent felt any unfair disadvantae. Imo hard in TLoU is comparable to Uncharted on normal (maybe even a little bit easier as there's no grenade spam ;)).

Fuck football, TLoU is in da house.

Best game of this gen. BOOM.

This! I feel like I'm witnessing the evolution of video game storytelling.

FADE

My timeline wants to sell Marchisio and Marrone! I'm unfollowing everyone.

Sell Marchisio? MELO PLEASE. He isn't going anywhere. And no self-respecting ultra would say we should sell Marchisio so I'm guessing that these are, what, so-called "experts"? Who are these falsi juventini?

Marrone I'd be willing to sell on co-ownership ONLY, nothing more, and only if we get a player like Ogbonna or Jovetic.

flippedb

Banned
Ok, here's what I think of each player in the match:

Italy:
- Buffon: Beast. Can't criticise him.
- Abate: Great defending and attacking phases. He still can't cross for shit, but he tried.
- Barzagli: This cunt wanted Mexico to win. Gave away a penalty and almost gifted Dos Santos a ball for the second goal.
- Chiellini: Too stiff to attack, but he's a beast defending. He made everyone his bitches.
- De Sciglio: Great defending and attacking. One of the best players on the field.
- Pirlo: Fuck you, why would you leave Milan?! ;_; He was great.
- Montolivo: Played a good match. Some great passes but he really didn't do anything too important.
- De Rossi: Bland match. Same opinion as with Montolivo.
- Marchisio: Bad match. I barely saw him on the pitch.
- Giaccherini: Meh. He saved his ass because he assisted Balo.
- Balo: Great goal. He was a tad too confident, he could've scored a couple more goals.

Subs:
- Aquilani: Gald Milan didn't buy him.
- Cerci: Bad match.
- Gilardino: He didn't get a single pass.

Mexico:

Cunts. Diving, kicking and punching. Didn't deserve a shit. Ref gifted them a PK.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Sell Marchisio? MELO PLEASE. He isn't going anywhere. And no self-respecting ultra would say we should sell Marchisio so I'm guessing that these are, what, so-called "experts"? Who are these falsi juventini?

Marrone I'd be willing to sell on co-ownership ONLY, nothing more, and only if we get a player like Ogbonna or Jovetic.

Yup! It's hard to find players as loyal (and as good) as them lately.

Of course this all applies to Giovinco and PDC too but..lol.

Fry

What was your first clue?

Speaking of shitty music, what's your verdict on the Kanye album Fry?

ihT4Suguk9TaN.gif

My final impressions of Yeezus:

I'm not disappointed. But I'm also not blown away by it. I prefer his last effort (MBDTF). I wouldn't put Yeezus along with his worst albums, nor his best albums. It's there, in the middle.

Overall, I liked most songs, but some simply aren't doing it for me: Send It Up is forgettable, Guilt Trip is so-so. I'll probably stop listening to HML soon enough, same with Bound 2. The rest are ok in my books.

I wanted less samples/less weird sounds and more Kanye. A la 808.

But I'm satisfied. I'd give it a 8.5.

Ok, here's what I think of each player in the match:

Italy:
- Buffon: Beast. Can't criticise him.
- Abate: Great defending and attacking phases. He still can't cross for shit, but he tried.
- Barzagli: This cunt wanted Mexico to win. Gave away a penalty and almost gifted Dos Santos a ball for the second goal.
- Chiellini: Too stiff to attack, but he's a beast defending. He made everyone his bitches.
- De Sciglio: Great defending and attacking. One of the best players on the field.
- Pirlo: Fuck you, why would you leave Milan?! ;_; He was great.
- Montolivo: Played a good match. Some great passes but he really didn't do anything too important.
- De Rossi: Bland match. Same opinion as with Montolivo.
- Marchisio: Bad match. I barely saw him on the pitch.
- Giaccherini: Meh. He saved his ass because he assisted Balo.
- Balo: Great goal. He was a tad too confident, he could've scored a couple more goals.

Subs:
- Aquilani: Gald Milan didn't buy him.
- Cerci: Bad match.
- Gilardino: He didn't get a single pass.

Mexico:

Cunts. Diving, kicking and punching. Didn't deserve a shit. Ref gifted them a PK.

The pen was legit. I agree with everything else though.

Timurid

Filthy bandwagoner!!!

Anyway nice to hear you're doing fine. Kpop helped me through dark times as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom