• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuenf

What was your first clue?

ihT4Suguk9TaN.gif

I like Kanye but I'm not a fan of his antics / ego. Through the Wire is one of my most listened songs, I love / or at least like every one of his album. I guess I'll give this one a listen then.

Upbeat / funny Kanye = best Kanye, though.

Zabojnik

Sell Marchisio? MELO PLEASE. He isn't going anywhere. And no self-respecting ultra would say we should sell Marchisio so I'm guessing that these are, what, so-called "experts"? Who are these falsi juventini?

Marrone I'd be willing to sell on co-ownership ONLY, nothing more, and only if we get a player like Ogbonna or Jovetic.

Yurt is one of them! He said he's not emotionally attached to any player. JUDAS YURT!

jtb

Banned
yeezus is alright. I'd agree it's middle of the road Kanye. not as bad as Graduation, which was just lazy, and definitely not as good as the college dropout which is just a fantastic album.

jtb

Banned
I think it's alright, but don't get GAF's assessment of it being jizzworthy. Kanye's singing ruins a lot of songs or at the very least brings the songs down a level or two.

GAF fucking loves Kanye heh. I love Kanye too though; he's constantly reinventing himself and pushing his music in new directions. So he's arrogant and a walking talking contradiction; the fact that he owns up to it just makes him even more appealing imo

GAF fucking loves Kanye heh. I love Kanye too though; he's constantly reinventing himself and pushing his music in new directions. So he's arrogant and a walking talking contradiction; the fact that he owns up to it just makes him even more appealing imo

I don't care about attitude. I like when artists reinvent themselves. Still, his singing does make the album less than what it could be. I don't know how you guys put up with it.

Don't know why but I had the overwhelming urge to look up random Juventus players in the post-calciopoli era. This is what I came up with....

Rubinho
Grygera--Mellberg--Boumsong--Molinaro
Tiago--Poulsen--Melo
Martinez-------Amauri------------Diego

Bet I could take that team to at least 5th in Fifa :p

Edit: Fuck, we've had so many random players. Rinaudo? Andrade? Traore? Buchel? Gianetti?

Fry

Agreed. Kanye is the most entertaining artist out there, and the one that puts out good stuff consistently.

Agreed. Kanye is the most entertaining artist out there, and the one that puts out good stuff consistently.

Kanye could have taken a shit and recorded and you still would have praised it. I like the general direction of the new album, but man, his singing...

New Slaves sounds much better on the album than the live version. Black Skinhead isn't as good as the live version.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Don't know why but I had the overwhelming urge to look up random Juventus players in the post-calciopoli era. This is what I came up with....

Rubinho
Tiago--Poulsen--Melo

Edit: Fuck, we've had so many random players. Rinaudo? Andrade? Traore? Buchel? Gianetti?
Isn't it sad that we still own three of them?

Yen

I'm about to break my only rule: never watch international football.

cept for World Cup and Euro Championship

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Watching for Soldado. Push the fucking boat out and buy this guy, Levy.

Walshy

Great night of sport tonight. Spain vs Uruguay followed by Spurs vs Heat later. Plus the end of the US open.

And on top of that The Telegraph are saying we have triggered Mkrtchyan release clause.

Zabojnik

Rubinho
Tiago--Poulsen--Melo

Alessio Secco. From Moggi's assistant in charge of the photocopier to Juve's SD.

Napoli aren't in Colombia.

It depends who you ask in Italy.

flippedb

Banned
While Luis Suárez is starting against Spain, his brother Paolo is preparing to play the semi-finals of the local tournament.

He's playing with the best team in the country, Comunicaciones, which happens to be my childhood team, but it still can't be compared to what his brother is living lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom