• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

Is anyone making a thread in OT for the Confederations Cup or are we just going to discuss it in here?

I'm not even sure if it's worth discussing it here, let alone make a separate thread for this joke of a tournament. :p

My PS3 is fine by the way, it was a false alarm.

FootballFan, Hamsik is pretty good, I like him. Kind of inconsistent though. He's capable of great things and he's almost never terrible, but he goes thought these strange slum periods. I don't know if it's him or Napoli. I'd have to see play for another club to make a definitive judgment.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I'm not even sure if it's worth discussing it here, let alone make a separate thread for this joke of a tournament. :p

My PS3 is fine by the way, it was a false alarm.

FootballFan, Hamsik is pretty good, I like him. Kind of inconsistent though. He's capable of great things and he's almost never terrible, but he goes thought these strange slum periods. I don't know if it's him or Napoli. I'd have to see play for another club to make a definitive judgment.

Why is it a joke? I just checked the listings and the bbc has it on bbc3 :s

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
275878_heroa.jpg

"I heard about Ancelotti a few days ago and I think he's going to leave. If this is the case, I'll be happy for him because he'd be going to a big club."

FootballFan

I actually agree with that. He had about 8 games in a row this season where he just was not noticeable. But even then he still does pretty well, rarely has bad games.

I think Napoli would drop really low without him and Cavani. What can you do when Real Madrid just have infinite money from banks though.

Hixx

What was the original title, or if its the same what were people on about it being bannable?

Also the Last of Us is really fucking good. And a nice length. I was expecting to be 65-70 percent of the way through but just past the 50% point, nearly 9 hours in! SHITS CRAY

Tc91

What was the original title, or if its the same what were people on about it being bannable?

Also the Last of Us is really fucking good. And a nice length. I was expecting to be 65-70 percent of the way through but just past the 50% point, nearly 9 hours in! SHITS CRAY

That is nice to hear, I'm around 30% in and I've played 3 hours so the middle part slows down a bit? I've read it's around a 12-16 hour game.

I was shocked to see I'm at 30% with only 3 hours clocked. I guess I should start exploring a little more, feels like I've done quite a bit of exploring though.

Meier

Isco just completely running things. He is amazing.

Rodrigo has sucked this tournament. Before the beautiful pass to him by Isco, how bout that long ball from the Spanish CB Martinez? Half the pitch in the air and it was absolutely perfect. Incredible pass.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

With problems for Gonzalo Higuain and Carlos Tevez, Juventus are turning to Sampdoria starlet Simone Zaza (SERIE B STRIKER).

Idiotic reporting. He's clearly not 'the solution'.

Hixx

That is nice to hear, I'm around 30% in and I've played 3 hours so the middle part slows down a bit? I've read it's around a 12-16 hour game.

I was shocked to see I'm at 30% with only 3 hours clocked. I guess I should start exploring a little more, feels like I've done quite a bit of exploring though.

Yeah I'm playing on hard, the first 30-35% took about 4/4.5 hours but I've pretty much been looking in every single nook and cranny for shit. The next 20% has taken 4.5/5 hours so :p It gets more dense!

Yo footyGAF should I play The Last of Us on normal or hard?

Hard!! It doesn't throw more enemies at you apparently, just makes supplies more scarce.

Tc91

Heads up, Tancredi is on TalkSport at 5:45pm to discuss transfer news! Chelsea, City, United, Sunderland.

Salvadora

I think Lightning mentioned this yesterday, but Arsenal have literally nothing going on. Barely even a rumour.

I should have known this would be the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom