• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I posted in the whatsapp a couple of days ago about a potential meetup happening in the next couple of weeks. My plan was to go to a Goals Football arena and play some 5/7 a side. I think we can get at least 10 of us together which would make it £5/6 depending on which place you guys can get to. It is open till 11pm so people should be able to make it!

The nearest one to me is Reading but I assume we won't go to that one :p I am free to take a 2/3 people in my car between Aldershot and wherever we end up making it if you can't find a way to get there.

So if you guys look at the list and pick somewhere you can get to and find a place to go to!

For the new page.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Italy U21: Bardi; Donati, Caldirola, Bianchetti, Regini; Florenzi, White Pogba, F Rossi, Insigne; Immobile, Borini

Italy bench: Colombi, Capuano, Biraghi, Marrone, Crimi, Paloschi, Bertolacci, N Sansone, Saponara, Gabbiadini, Destro

Holland U21: Zoet; Van Rhijn, De Vrij, Martins Indi, Blind; Van Ginkel, Strootman; Wijnaldum, Maher, John; L De Jong

Holland bench: Bizot, Van Aanholt, Van Der Hoorn, Nuytinck, Clasie, Leerdam, Fer, Trinidade De Vilhena, Jozefzoon, Hoesen, Depay

-

GODbbiadini and Marrone are both injured. :(

Destro better be glued to the bench.

Linius

I'm a bit afraid for this game against Italy. I think Pot destroyed the whole tournament with that dumb move of replacing the whole fucking team.

Italy U21: Bardi; Donati, Caldirola, Bianchetti, Regini; Florenzi, White Pogba, F Rossi, Insigne; Immobile, Borini

Italy bench: Colombi, Capuano, Biraghi, Marrone, Crimi, Paloschi, Bertolacci, N Sansone, Saponara, Gabbiadini, Destro

Holland U21: Zoet; Van Rhijn, De Vrij, Martins Indi, Blind; Van Ginkel, Strootman; Wijnaldum, Maher, John; L De Jong

Holland bench: Bizot, Van Aanholt, Van Der Hoorn, Nuytinck, Clasie, Leerdam, Fer, Trinidade De Vilhena, Jozefzoon, Hoesen, Depay

-

GODbbiadini and Marrone are both injured. :(

Destro better be glued to the bench.

ugh borini

sucks also that saponara is injured, at least he made the bench though. insigne being back is a good boost.

also i'm looking forward to seeing strootman. i want to see what the hype is about.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Godmar bro.

Godmar plays for Argentina.

01.jpg

Tc91

Oh yeah Wilbury I forgot to post about my friend code not working on the spreadsheet.

So here's mine again: 1177 - 6414 - 4864

Add me 3DS bro's

Yen

It was more because you recently posted about the 3DS and your friend code. I figured you were going to play something :p
I was until I realised that all Nintendo games are still full price! Might buy NSMB2 though.
Now for some reason when I go to the friend section, it says not connected to Internet" when I am. Ugh

Linius

Oh yeah Wilbury I forgot to post about my friend code not working on the spreadsheet.

So here's mine again: 1177 - 6414 - 4864

Add me 3DS bro's

Will do. Are you going get AC as well? :D

I was until I realised that all Nintendo games are still full price! Might buy NSMB2 though.
Now for some reason when I go to the friend section, it says not connected to Internet" when I am. Ugh

I have that too some times. Normally when I go back to the main menu and then enter the friends thingy again it works.

Tc91

Will do. Are you going get AC as well? :D

I have that too some times. Normally when I go back to the main menu and then enter the friends thingy again it works.

Already got you added Linius! And yeah I'm tempted to pick it up.

I added Wilbury and Bumhead, Freewheelin' and Sleeplessnights didn't work for me from the spreadsheet.

Hixx

Me and Quiche are going to play The Last of Us multiplayer before the confed game starts

Hitcher wanted to play, HITCHER PLS

So we need 1 more

and download mumble so you can hear me scream in ANGER

Hixx

We have been linked with Fraser Forster to replace Mig. I'd take him. But the last person we had from Hexham at SAFC was Bruce. NOT GOOD.

Linius

Already got you added Linius! And yeah I'm tempted to pick it up.

I added Wilbury and Bumhead, Freewheelin' and Sleeplessnights didn't work for me from the spreadsheet.

I fixed sleepless FC in the spreadsheet. And I fixed yours two, it said 6314 instead of 6414 :p

You know what I really hate about this FC bullcrap, the fact that I can't give y'all a name of my liking. I mean you're Tom, I had no idea that's your name so I never knew that's you in my friencode list. Let alone all the random gaffers from the AC thread I have added over the past days to trade stuff.

Tc91

I fixed sleepless FC in the spreadsheet. And I fixed yours two, it said 6314 instead of 6414 :p

You know what I really hate about this FC bullcrap, the fact that I can't give y'all a name of my liking. I mean you're Tom, I had no idea that's your name so I never knew that's you in my friencode list. Let alone all the random gaffers from the AC thread I have added over the past days to trade stuff.

Yeah you should be able to rename people, and thanks for fixing that up!

Clegg

tariq panja ‏@tariqpanja 10m

Japan: KAWASHIMA, HONDA, NAGATOMO, UCHIDA, ENDO, KIYOTAKE, OKAZAKI, KAGAWA, KONNO, HASEBE, YOSHIDA

Brazil: JULIO CESAR, 2 DANI ALVES, 3 THIAGO SILVA, 4 DAVID LUIZ, 6 MARCELO, 9 FRED, 10 NEYMAR, 11 OSCAR, 17 LUIZ GUSTAVO, 18 PAULINHO, HULK
Watching for Shinji and Paulinho

Meier

Pardew OUT at Newcastle in my new FM save.. he's just taken over at Wigan 2 weeks later. Alan Curbishley is now coaching Newcastle after 5 years out of the game. :lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Neymar to improve his already amazing Brazil goals to games tally.

20 goals 33 games.
16 goals in friendlies.

2 (and one of them is a penalty) in the annual match-up between Argentina and Brazil.

I'll give you the two on Ecuador.
even though one of them was not decisive

Meier

Don't be that afriad because of that dick move Pot pulled in our last game. Lets do this!!!!

I've selected Netherlands to go through on ESPN's Streak for the Cash. Insigne is apparently injured and Netherlands' attack is pretty impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom