• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud

fucking hell, people, IT LOOKED AS IF THOUGH HE POKED HIMSELF WHEN PULLING HIS SHIRT UP.

please understand. :3

Arnie

Eh, couple of numpties in here need to stop themselves classing an entire fanbase on the actions of a vocal few.

City aren't scum, the guy who threw the coin is, though.

This is so close to kicking off

How is Tevez not sent off?

Not often I root for united but hard not to today, lets hope real justice is done and a few arrests are made

ShogunX

Never nice to see that kind of stuff from fans but at the end of the day you cant really expect anything else if you act like a cunt screaming in rival fans faces.

Obviously the culprit should be banned for life.

Wilbur

Banned
Fucking hell. City cunt in the crowd, hope you get punished. So glad that disallowed goal didn't come back to haunt us.

I eat all the RVP crow possible. I would very much like to suck his penis.

Both are in the wrong, he should not have been riling up the fans. But yes the fan is a scumbag.

Fan is clearly the bigger scumbag but yeah... You gotta realize stuff like that can happen when you are cunting it up in front of a crazy stand of supporters.

United fans threw fireworks, flares, smoke bombs etc at the Chelsea vs United league cup game (and a fan ran on the pitch). Its all a joke.

At the rate we're going, we'll have fences and netting put up around stadiums.

What a finish to the game. Would be pissed at the linesman's decision but I understand due to the speed of the play. I just don't think we should be relying on linesmen in this day and age.

DominoKid

van-persie-rooney-620x350.jpg

well fucking done. eat it shitty.

spidye

incredible match
should have been 3:0 but the refs helped city to come back.
and RVP does what he does best. what a great striker

Was an entertaining game in the end. United this season are just mental, scoring and conceding like crazy.

Some unsavoury stuff there at the end, just a couple of twats ruining it though. Fair play to City to get back on level terms but I have to think that's the right result.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom