• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Annoying that it was a shite free kick that won it

Nasri is a terrible player
Clichy is capable of making terrible decisions like that
Mancini will not be City manager come March

GorillaJu

I thought Rooney knocked himself in the head there too. I didn't see a missile at all. Had a good laugh before I realized he was actually hit by something.

Also, great game. Hilarious ending - had all the purpose and quality of an backyard wrestling match. Can't wait for the trolling to commense.

Tc91

You know what makes that win all the sweeter?

Not only the BAD linesman decision but Martin Tyler please fuck off.

"ZABATALETAAAAAAA YESSS!!!!" Do one you nob.

Salazar

Better team won and justice was done. City players and fans losing their minds. Careful boys.

The players going bananas influences the fans. There's a level of responsibility there, and City dropped short today.

And Rio was unwise to do what he did - no question there.

Az

I can't stand Ferdinand and look forward to the day he retires but that was fucked up. Hopefully they find who do it.

Jburton

Banned
Seemed a few of the City players are bad losers, Tevez in particular.

The City supporter is not the clubs fault be I expect him to be charged by police and banned from the stadium.

Great win for Man Utd and 6 points ahead on level games (especially 3 points away at City) equals a big fucking win.

Hope the fa ban the cunts who were throwing things for life.

What an ending though.
Ref was shit and bottled everything for both teams
Thank fuck we bought RVP

Kyoufu

Sell Nasri and Balotelli to a Russian team.

Sell Rodwell and Sinclair to Stoke.

Buy some real fucking players.

Sack Mancini. Get Mourinho.

Win the league.

Oxx

I wish Sky would show incidents like that. I know they don't want to give attention that might encourage more knobheadery, but it's lame just to show the centre circle.

DominoKid

i didnt think there would be a more enjoyable sports moment this year than seeing pacquiao get his blocked knocked off.

god that rvp goal was like heroin straight in my veins.

LegoArmo

Right, game over, time to calm down now. Sorry for the swearing in this thread, football is the only thing that gets that out of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom