• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised I'm not ignored by every Chelsea and Man United fan in here.

I like talking as much shit as you do right back at you too much for me to ever put you on ignore. Despite it would be empty in here if I had to ignore every jealous bottom of the league team fans supporters.

FootballFan

That Meier post about Aguero's shot being a "goal of the season" contender made me lol earlier. All Aguero did was stumble through the defence and hit a rubbish shot.

:lol

remember Andres when Lewendowski scored against Madrid... lol

this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eU_pW93iCU

Zidane was a leader of men not just a fantastic footballer.

Messi looks like a priest by the amount of times he points his fingers to the skies

Instead of being attached to a great player of your time(most of our times actually), you shouldn't feel bad accepting that Messi is just as good/better.

Just as barca fans accepted Messi was better than Ronaldinho late 2007. Doesn't mean Ronaldinho sucked, just that a new king has arrived. Zidane is indeed a legend, but to say Messi shouldn't even be compared is lol-worthy.

You sound like the old folks who used to say "Ronaldinho? Ronaldo? Zidane? Henry? hahaha Cruyff and Maradona were better blind folded" - When in reality..no they really weren't.

And he points to the sky for his grandma, who took him football every day when he was a little kid.

Kyoufu

I like talking as much shit as you do right back at you too much for me to ever put you on ignore. Despite it would be empty in here if I had to ignore every jealous bottom of the league team fans supporters.

Who said anything about being jealous?

Nothing gives me more pleasure than Roman personally handing out £50m cheques.

I think the Man United hatred is actual jealousy. Those fuckers...

You're one of my favourites baby

<3

ShogunX

1355009492620.gif

Who is that? (Wigan v QPR yesterday)

Clegg

RockXLight. He makes the funny pics thread utterly unreadable with his shite comics and age old primary school level pictures. I'd never ignore anyone from footyGAF <3

That's another one of my pet hates.

We had just gotten rid of Aguirre too.

FootballFan

1355009492620.gif

Who is that? (Wigan v QPR yesterday)

I think it might be Ryan Nelsen. NZ football legend. Undefeated 2010 world cup captain. Boss player. 100% all game every game.

:p

He scored the first goal in that game, pretty good header. Can't tell if thats him though.. I think he is captain and I can't see the armband.

Messi

I just came from the Real Betis stadium. I think we deserved another goal :( Viva el Betis!

Congrats on the win, dude. You're one of my favourite gaffers.

Thank you kind Sir, Betis are always an amazing team to play and you are having an amazing season.

Betis for CL!

Two brilliant goals thanks to Jesper Hansen. I told you all he was inconsistent as fuck when you were praising him in champions league lol

i2XLZi2SXWlsl.gif

The best :

iwbdkQAlO71km.gif

and then just the pathetic Nordshitland trademark of being cunts

ib0kAFDcy0BBoD.gif

I think it might be Ryan Nelsen. NZ football legend. Undefeated 2010 world cup captain. Boss player. 100% all game every game.

:p

He scored the first goal in that game, pretty good header. Can't tell if thats him though.. I think he is captain and I can't see the armband.

Nelsen is a legend but that is Clint Hill I think

K1LLER7

United next 4 PL games:

Sunderland (h)
Swansea (a)
Newcastle (h)
WBA (h)

Some tricky games, scholes or Giggs to play against Sunderland. If we win all them games, I think City will drop some more points. They got Newcastle away next iirc.

Carbonox

It's midnight and I have work at 8am. Unfortunately I only woke up 7 hours ago so no dice on going to sleep anytime soon. :lol TIME FOR A COFFEE.

Kyoufu

United next 4 PL games:

Sunderland (h)
Swansea (a)
Newcastle (h)
WBA (h)

Some tricky games, scholes or Giggs to play against Sunderland. If we win all them games, I think City will drop some more points. They got Newcastle away next iirc.

They'll take a shit on our chests unfortunately. As will you :(

Wilbur

Banned
United next 4 PL games:

Sunderland (h)
Swansea (a)
Newcastle (h)
WBA (h)

Minimum of 10 points from this please.

FootballFan

Skip to 45 secs in this video to see Rio really goading the hell out of the City fans.

I will rip your fucking neck off...yesss yesss yessss

Lol. So who wants to keep peddling that argument?

LOL at around the 30 second mark... Yeeeesss YESSSS YEEEEESSSSSSS hahaha

His breath must stink so bad..

Nielsen is a legend but that is Clint Hill I think

Yeah you could be right. I don't think it's a coincidence Blackburn got relegated when he left, #legend. :p (Not really sure if that is factually correct)

Empty

United next 4 PL games:

Sunderland (h)
Swansea (a)
Newcastle (h)
WBA (h)

city's next few fixtures are quite gentle (newcastle, reading and sunderland are shit sides, then norwich which they should still beat) which is a shame as with kompany and yaya toure going off injured today and the blow of this loss we could open up a nice lead going into 2013. instead i think there'll only be a few points in it by january 1st.

K1LLER7

They'll take a shit on our chests unfortunately. As will you :(
Ba will score a wonder goal as will Obertan, 'the next Henry'

Minimum of 10 points from this please.
I think we'll get all 12. Team will be on a high, hopefully get Vidic and kagawa fully fit for the Swansea game. That game would be great for Kagawa to come back in seen as Swansea aren't too much of a physical team.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
remember Andres when Lewendowski scored against Madrid... lol

Instead of being attached to a great player of your time(most of our times actually), you shouldn't feel bad accepting that Messi is just as good/better.

Just as barca fans accepted Messi was better than Ronaldinho late 2007. Doesn't mean Ronaldinho sucked, just that a new king has arrived. Zidane is indeed a legend, but to say Messi shouldn't even be compared is lol-worthy.

You sound like the old folks who used to say "Ronaldinho? Ronaldo? Zidane? Henry? hahaha Cruyff and Maradona were better blind folded" - When in reality..no they really weren't.

And he points to the sky for his grandma, who took him football every day when he was a little kid.

lol any goal against Madrid is beautiful. Especially when they loose. I got my hopes up for nothing yesterday!

He must have been yelling loudly for him to go down like that

I saw your post before the edit! Yellung. That is a me-level of bad joke.

:)

LOL at around the 30 second mark... Yeeeesss YESSSS YEEEEESSSSSSS hahaha

His breath must stink so bad..

Yeah you could be right. I don't think it's a coincidence Blackburn got relegated when he left, #legend. :p (Not really sure if that is factually correct)

That is right

Steve Kean said in the January he was injured and out for a good while then let him go to Spurs and suddenly he was fit

Frozen out probably because he wouldn't take Keans bullshit

I can't actually believe there's a thread saying its harmful to lie to your kids and pretend santa is real

Sometimes I feel Neogaf is so ridiculously detached from people I meet in real life, its like some kid heard a theory somewhere and tries to pass it off as their own real opinion most of the time

Damn motherfucking typo
I also couldn't believe it.

I tried to explain how ridiculous the OP is. But I often find myself getting so baffled by some of the madness on these forums that my brain hurts and I can't accurately articulate my retort.

Salazar

Carbonox

I also couldn't believe it.

I tried to explain how ridiculous the OP is. But I often find myself getting so baffled by some of the madness on these forums that my brain hurts and I can't accurately articulate my retort.

God gave us Brits one word for cases like that - 'cunt'. If all else fails, 'cunt' does the job better than any articulation could ever do. It will either end the argument right there because of the blunt force trauma caused by such a powerful word, or you'll get banned. Either way, all is well.

Kyoufu

The whole idea behind Santa is stupid anyway. Why would a fat dude with a beard come down my fucking chimney and leave me free shit?

We don't live in that kind of world and if I had kids they'd see how grim the world really is for themselves. They'd never believe in such crap.

The whole idea behind Santa is stupid anyway. Why would a fat dude with a beard come down my fucking chimney and leave me free shit?

We don't live in that kind of world and if I had kids they'd see how grim the world really is for themselves. They'd never believe in such crap.

You would probably have this for your kids.

Hixx

"here is how you tie a noose, Jimmy! Merry Christmas!"

Yen

From that thread:
I work in a Primary school.

Its fucking annoying to have to keep the lie going, so I just don't comment on it anymore. I've taught them all to think critically and thankfully some of the kids are coming to the right conclusion on their own.

Deary me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom