• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

That Meier post about Aguero's shot being a "goal of the season" contender made me lol earlier. All Aguero did was stumble through the defence and hit a rubbish shot.

:lol
He walked into United defenders but they kept kicking the ball onto him.

If RVP's shot that hit the post went in, that would be high up with the goals of the season.

One of the best goals I've seen this season would be Oscars goal vs Juve.

FUCK INTER MERDA!
damn, all that Juve brain washing over the years :p

Serie A looks pretty healthy (= like an actual, ongoing competition, lol)
FUCK DORTMUND
I kid, FUCK BAYERN :)
There are some good teams this season like Fiorentina, Roma, Lazio, Napoli and hopefully us, last year it was only Juve vs Ibra+Thiago Team.

So... It's real!

ivIA7py1ii6Vp.jpg

Evans was really good today. So was Smalling when he came on.

Rio was good for an hour then his concentration went and he turned to shit

Wilbur

Banned
14 pens and 8 free kicks in that, but a goals compilation will never do him justice. From that he just looks like a great finisher, but all his assists (29 last season was it?), all his build up play, his runs that take three players out at one time... magnificent fucking player.

Kyoufu

14 pens and 8 free kicks in that, but a goals compilation will never do him justice. From that he just looks like a great finisher, but all his assists (29 last season was it?), all his build up play, his runs that take three players out at one time... magnificent fucking player.

I dunno. He's no Gabriel Obertan.

ShogunX

I know it was bad but I cant help laugh at Rio being hit by that coin just because of how he abandons his shirt lift half way through.

He's like yeahhhhhhouch! WTF was that?

Z-Cars is so shit.

Clegg

We started with Giggs and Scholes at the Etihad last April.

There was no sign of them even getting on the pitch today though. Do you think SAF has come to the conclusion that we need something different in the big matches?

ShogunX

Jelavic is a bit of a strange player. His overall game is quite poor and he's pretty terrible when he works the channels but his one touch finishing is sublime.

Proper instinct player.

Wilbur

Banned
Jelavic is a bit of a strange player. His overall game is quite poor and he's pretty terrible when he works the channels but his one touch finishing is sublime.

Proper instinct player.

Probably the best pure finisher in the league for my money. Nowhere near as good as RVP as a player and Defoe is good of course but I can't think of anyone as predatory.

Grim1ock

Banned
Yeah Zidane is still the player that most takes my breath away.

BUT, football is not just about the beauty - scoring goasl, being effective and winning things matters and Messi is able to combine technical brilliance with dragging his team over the line time and time again.

I agree - Zidane was very special, the best for me before Messi...but Messi has just taken things to another level now.

go and wash your mouth son for comparing a legend like zidane to messi.

zidane took a rubbish disjointed moribund french team to the final of the world cup.

If zidane played at his pomp in this barcelona team he would be fucking everyone left right and centre

Wilbur

Banned
go and wash your mouth son for comparing a legend like zidane to messi.

zidane took a rubbish disjointed moribund french team to the final of the world cup.

If zidane played at his pomp in this barcelona team he would be fucking everyone left right and centre

...go wash your mouth out? He played at his pomp in a fantastic Madrid team, fucked everyone left right and centre and still Messi is at least the equal and probably better.

What you on about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom