• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I didn't get the picture from here, but it is Hazard. Ass 2.0

We had a pretty deep conversation about his ass. He walks around like that red guy from cow and chicken, pushing it outwards, faking it unlike real Premier Ass.

LBJnR.png

K1LLER7

with killer7's totemic new jt avatar anything is possible
lol I'm in a phase of going through various JT/cunty avatars. It brings good luck, even Torres started to score goals again.

---

Jamie Redknapp: STAR MAN: ROBIN VAN PERSIE

The balance of power has shifted again in Manchester because of one player: Robin van Persie. While Manchester City dithered in the summer, United pounced to sign a 30-goals-a-season match winner. City missed out, United got their man - and we all saw what it means yesterday.

Qtkgk.jpg

Clegg

Not enough is being made out of Scumti Cazorla's dive.

He hadn't played well for weeks and was getting desperate to influence the game. Unfortunately he thought the best way to do that was by acting like a prick.

He deserves his condemnation. Maybe he should try and improve on his shit form without resorting to acting the cunt.

Arnie

http://www.*****************/sport/...tml?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

Daily fail moaning about Santi Cazorla

Too much getting made of the dive. With all the diving that goes on poor Santi gets butchered over 1 dive.
Fuck that hypocrisy. It's not the amount of diving, it's the principal. Bale's a diver. Suarez is a diver. Like it or not, kick and scream all you want, Cazorla is a diver. Done. Finished. Cast iron.

One of the reasons I really, really, really like Hazard is because he's a player that doesn't have blistering pace, and thus works in lots of tight spaces facing lots of flailing legs, yet he always tries to stay on his feet.

K1LLER7

Fuck that hypocrisy. It's not the amount of diving, it's the principal. Bale's a diver. Suarez is a diver. Like it or not, kick and scream all you want, Cazorla is a diver. Done. Finished. Cast iron.

One of the reasons I really, really, really like Hazard is because he's a player that doesn't have blistering pace, and thus works in lots of tight spaces facing lots of flailing legs, yet he always tries to stay on his feet.

Whenever i've watched him i've thought he's pretty quick. Not Bale quick but he's very quick over the first 10 or so yards. Similar to Suarez and Mata.

jtb

Banned
Santi's dive was stupid anyways. for the one penalty he wins now, he'll never win another penalty in English football again.

getting the three points was nice, but for once I'd just like the performance to come together with a win that's not influenced by circumstance. Our last good, winning performance in the PL came against West Ham at the start of October; not sure if we can even call this current spell a patch of poor form or just the team returning to their true capability.

K1LLER7

We can't only blame players for going down easy. For example, Tevez had the opportunity to go down today when Evra was fouling him in the box. He stayed on his feet and didn't get the penalty. If he went down, I think the ref would've pointed to the spot. Refs need to give fouls even if players don't take a dramatic fall to the floor. Some players might feel they have to go down in order to get the foul.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
We can't only blame players for going down easy. For example, Tevez had the opportunity to go down today when Evra was fouling him in the box. He stayed on his feet and didn't get the penalty. If he went down, I think the ref would've pointed to the spot. Refs need to give fouls even if players don't take a dramatic fall to the floor. Some players might feel they have to go down in order to get the foul.

Yep Ray Hudson was saying the same thing about Messi the other day. They get penalized for not diving smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom