• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud

football is showing some signs of life.

the blood, it is flowing.
the heart, it is beating.
the eyes, they are blinking.

(i'm laughing out loud as i'm typing this)

Wilbur

Banned
Wilshere was utter dogshit for 70 minutes. Gave the ball away constantly.

The only one on the whole side with any energy; they've all been giving it away but he's the only one trying to do things. Played relatively shit mind, but to call him decent based only on this game is as odd as calling him a world beater based only on the Barca game.

ShogunX

The only one on the whole side with any energy; they've all been giving it away but he's the only one trying to do things. Played relatively shit mind, but to call him decent based only on this game is as odd as calling him a world beater based only on the Barca game.

Looking like a world beater and being a world beater aren't the same thing. He looked a world beater against Barcelona but a combination of injuries and average performances have seen him fail to live up to his potential at the moment.

nemesun

We're shit and we know it. Arsene looking like a right muppet draped in that long quilted jacket of his. It's not 1938 anymore you buffoon. Fed up with this club.

^^ I was thinking about that bet all game. Especially because everyone else was picking Norwich to win :D

I'm glad Benteke got a goal at the end. He deserves one for how much he does for the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom