• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

PJX

agger.jpg

I think he's just mad his Chelsea defenders can't compare to the awesomeness of DAgger.

Lightning

Banned
I can't wait for the "There's no such thing as a easy game at this level" speech from Wenger to minimise the damage of us losing today. This is embarrassing.

TeegsD

So I haven't gotten the Sporting shirt from ST that I ordered about a month ago. Just tried to go on their website and apparently its down :|

ShogunX

We got Downing instead...

Why are there so many shit wingers in the world?

Who knows but he isn't that bad at left back. Lets the beast that is Enrique loose.

Wilshere is decent. Nothing more which is strange after that game against Barcelona where he looked like a world beater.

Wilbur

Banned
Who knows but he isn't that bad at left back. Lets the beast that is Enrique loose.

Wilshere is decent. Nothing more which is strange after that game against Barcelona where he looked like a world beater.

Been their only positive player tonight, and was good against West Brom. He's getting on the ball and giving it to fucking idiots like Gervinho and Chamakh tonight, nothing he can do about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom