• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tc91

I swear the Newcastle player had his hand for a moment.

Clichy has been ridiculous at the end of the last two games. What the fuck is he on?

Clichy lol. Wtf was that back pass.

Dzeko was too slow then which is no excuse as he's just come on!

PJX

I remember when Dalglish was chasing Marveaux to join Liverpool. Good thing he turned us down or else he look like he would have been another Dalglish flop.

doicare

Yet another undeserved result for Man City, without the amount of luck they get they wouldn't even finish in the top 4.... which isn't all bad, at least that would solve the problem of them always failing miserably by getting knocked out of the group stage of the Champions league.... they wouldn't even be their in the first place to fail anyway.

scently

Will the TV companies and clubs/leagues ever find a way of letting us watch every game at home without fucking about with streams?

Lol, its the strangest thing. When I was in the UK doing my masters I was surprised to see that I couldn't watch more that 1 or at most 2 matches live on TV while here at home in Nigeria, I pick which match to watch as all the matches from all the leagues are shown live.

Meier

Yet another undeserved result for Man City, without the amount of luck they get they wouldn't even finish in the top 4.... which isn't all bad, at least that would solve the problem of them always failing miserably by getting knocked out of the group stage of the Champions league.... they wouldn't even be their in the first place to fail anyway.
If we're talking about hypotheticals, City should have been up 4 or 5 at HT. Newcastle only had 1 other real miss (Cisse turn and shoot). Still finishes 3-2 if he scores there. Get new material.

confuziz

Banned
A-KdlrFCQAAifex.jpg

Will the TV companies and clubs/leagues ever find a way of letting us watch every game at home without fucking about with streams?
Would be worth an awful lot of money.

I think the PL said they didn't want that to happen because it would keep people at home and away from the grounds. No idea if that's true but if it is...then I'd rather we keep things as they are now.

The rumour's back to Goodison on loan, but I don't really know how he's fallen out of favour so strongly at City, I can't remembering him having many shockers.
That Ajax game seems to have been the end for him.

doicare

If we're talking about hypotheticals, City should have been up 4 or 5 at HT. Newcastle only had 1 other real miss (Cisse turn and shoot). Still finishes 3-2 if he scores there. Get new material.
dltKQ.jpg

Match stats say otherwise, City were lucky the ball broke to them nearly all the time in the box & on the rare occasion it did fall to the other team the newcastle player miss hit it.

Edit: Man City with lots of fouls and very few bookings again i see.

confuziz

Banned
dltKQ.jpg

Match stats say otherwise, City were lucky the ball broke to them nearly all the time in the box & on the rare occasion it did fall to the other team the newcastle player miss hit it.

Edit: Man City with lots of fouls and very few bookings again i see.

No injury stats? damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom