• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyoufu

That defending is so bad I don't even know what to say. How do you let someone get a free cross in from the wing like that?

Arnie

So Anita played as essentially a third centre back for Ajax, and now he's playing as almost a third striker for Newcastle.

Pardew you oaf.

YES YAYA, I'm in fantasy land.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
who was the defender on the right side that gave up and let the cross go in unchallenged?

If you twitter search "blackburn 3-2" you get countless people tweeting about the result from last season.

But they've tweeted about it over the last few days.

Surreal.

faridmon

OK, now that is finished, lets see who are we playing

Stoke - Away

G0Mrq.jpg

sohois

Liverpool fans, check your PMs 5 mins before kickoff :)

Hmm? What is being sent? And even without knowing any chance?

I've been so fucking sick today, had that winter vomiting thing I reckon. It was terrible, just been stuck in bed for most of the day. Through the worst of it now it seems, but still not daring to eat anything.

ShogunX

A draw away at Stoke is pretty decent, especially with the form they're in. It's not glamorous, but it all counts at the end of the season.

I have Everton down for a win today...........Have a sneaky feeling that mushroom headed cunt will score.

faridmon

A draw away at Stoke is pretty decent, especially with the form they're in. It's not glamorous, but it all counts at the end of the season.

Yeah, but Considering the strings of draws we had so far, another draw will just make things more annoying, especially since we came back to beat Spurs. We need momentum dammit!

faridmon

I am not watching any games today since I am tired of doing my coursework. I am gonna get some sleep through the rest of the day and go out tonight.

Don't kill yourself people in the mean time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom