• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

Shaktar is a damn good team. I'd like to see them against real/barca

We have played them quite a lot in recent years, usually very tough games.

They have beaten us, and sometimes we won Messi scored 2 goals in the last 5 minutes to in it 2-1. And the other time in the European super cup Pedro scored in extra time to win 1-0. Very good team imo.

faridmon

qA9my.jpg

dc89

Looks like City's first Nike shirt has leaked.. training shirt for next season supposedly.

ManchesterCityTraining.jpg

Fuck. My. Life. So we're going from amazing tailoring, sewn crests with astonishing attention to detail and quality materials to dross. Look at that badge. It's shocking, it's like the stick on crest with the ® in the corner that's on United's table cloth.

Luiz, Hazard over Torres

50M

Not even sure what you are saying here, that Luiz and Hazard takes penalty over Torres is hilarious because of his transfer fee? Torres being complete and utter shit is funny with 50 mil, not that he doesn't take penalties like he didn't do for quite a while before Chelsea anyway.

yeah that one was a disgrace.
but was the latest one genuine? my stream stopped

It looked harsh, but meh, he had his arms dangling around the air and managed to block it with them. Extremely biased Danish commentators thought it was alright to give the pen.

dc89

I'm in work and I can't watch the Barca game and I've got £20 on them the game to have over 2.5 goals and OH MY FUCKING GOD IT's 0-0

faridmon

Why can't teams have only one man to take penelties? He will gain confidence by just kicking it towards the goal. For us is Baines and he is pretty much the only guy you need.

Bloody love Luiz.

All my favorite defenders have been nutters.

Then why are they your favourites?

Messi

I'm in work and I can't watch the Barca game and I've got £20 on them the game to have over 2.5 goals and OH MY FUCKING GOD IT's 0-0

Awful bet, we are qualified and playing people coming back from injury or barca b players. We might lose this. But then again Messi will appear in the second half

dc89

lulz. They have a B team out. You can't expect over 2.5 :lol

I put it on last night. I was expecting them to at least let Messi run wild and get a hattrick. It's part of my acca and it's the only game I need, all the other 5 came in good.

FUUUUUU

Meier

Awful bet, we are qualified and playing people coming back from injury or barca b players. We might lose this. But then again Messi will appear in the second half

I think he made the bet with the assumption Messi was playing since he was known to at least be participating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom