• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Not fair to call out Yurt and Zabo. They get pissed when Juve lose because it's their only team while Pulga couldn't give a shit because his other team won. Of course he's not going get mad as his team will win regardless.

sohois

Linking to nipples with a link titled "nsfw" is bannable?

Yes. Just because you put it behind a nsfw link doesn't mean there is free reign to post whatever you want. This happened quite frequently in the Pics that make you laugh thread a while back iirc.

Salazar

Meanwhile, Mark Bosnich is challenging Ferguson to repeat his criticisms of him to his face.

The former United keeper is described as a “terrible professional” in Fergie’s new autobiography.

The Scot is set to visit Australia later this year to watch the Melbourne Cup and Bosnich, who lives in Sydney, wants a showdown.

Bosnich said: “I’ll definitely go down there if he is down there and ask to see him and if he doesn’t want to see me that’s fine, but then I will have the right to my reply.
“I’m going to tell him straight to his face and I’ll ask him to repeat his criticism then I will tell him exactly what I want to say and you guys can all read about it, like you read his book.”

Ferguson criticised Bosnich’s weight, saying: “We played down at Wimbledon and he was tucking into everything: Sandwiches, soup, steaks. He was going through the menu, eating like a horse.”

sDVuWZF.gif

Fucking pillock. "I'm going to front up to him when he's on his holiday". Do one. You were a bloater then. You're a twat now. Give over.

FootballFan

sDVuWZF.gif

Fucking pillock. "I'm going to front up to him when he's on his holiday". Do one. You were a bloater then. You're a twat now. Give over.

Oh god that annoying cunt.

I love it though.

SAF: "he's a bad professional"

His reply: "Gab dat to me mug m8 n see wot comes about"

He really proved SAF wrong with that one.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
gazoct24.png

"Old lady mugged" :lol

Pique, seriously? :lol

Pique is the symbol of hope. The knight that will cleanse this world of this filth.

Not fair to call out Yurt and Zabo. They get pissed when Juve lose because it's their only team while Pulga couldn't give a shit because his other team won. Of course he's not going get mad as his team will win regardless.

I'm okay with losing, I'm used to it and it's part of the game. But this is one those NotLikeThis.gif moments.

If I was a Madridista I'd bury my head in the sand for a week. Not only did we deserve *something* out of that game, we actually humiliated them at home.

Dat Gareth Bale + Isco wildcard moment. They played even worse with them on the pitch.

Lightning

Banned
Dont worry Yurt. Both Madrid and Dortmund are going down in the return games!

Both Arsenal and Juventus were unbeliveably unlucky in those games. What the fuck.. Lewa shouldn't have even been on the field to score that winner but that's the way things go, I accept that, but like your loss this morning our game yesterday had a feeling of no just NO.

We showed enough for me to know we can beat Dortmund.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I wish it was a red for the nonexistent elbow, Lightning.

I wish

Chiellini was shown a straight red card for what at first was thought to be an elbow on Ronaldo, but the referee’s gesture suggests it was for a clear scoring opportunity – again, strange when he was still 30 yards from goal

Lightning

Banned
I wish it was a red for the nonexistent elbow, Lightning.

I wish
Made worse by the way Ronaldo acted. Complete twat.

The decision was outrageous. Shows a total lack of consistency though and the consuquences are huge. Those decisions are the difference between playing CL football and Europa football and they need to be right, even if someone on the sidelines takes a quick look at a replay.

Blablurn

Dont worry Yurt. Both Madrid and Dortmund are going down in the return games!

Both Arsenal and Juventus were unbeliveably unlucky in those games. What the fuck.. Lewa shouldn't have even been on the field to score that winner but that's the way things go, I accept that, but like your loss this morning our game yesterday had a feeling of no just NO.

We showed enough for me to know we can beat Dortmund.

I hope Özil shows up next time.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
So Gareth Bench is going in the flop bin.

I really don't think Ancelotti and Madrid understand how we got 25 goals out of him. They are using him in the wrong way and his team-mates never give him the ball. Yesterday he spent most of his time making short diagonal runs inside the area behind the back 4, that is not what he does, he is not Chicharito.

Looking at the official stats, he had 6 touches in 25 minutes, he can't be on the periphery of the game like that. Yes he played on the right for us at times but he started as a support striker, down the middle, drifting out only when there was space. Against decent defenses he isn't going to cause trouble in that position, he needs to be central and within shooting range as much as possible.

Lightning

Banned
Never in his time of being a professional footballer, it's a wonder that he made it this far.

#FuckBayern
Bayern fans are starting to get on my nerves ever since we lost that game. And only single out Ozil? Wilshere's 50% pass completion rate certainly didn't help. Ramsey's sloppy passing and giving the ball away didn't help, Sagna cunt didn't track back for Lewa's goal didn't help but only blame Ozil? Fuck Bayern.

Bayern fans are starting to get on my nerves ever since we lost that game. And only single out Ozil? Wilshere's 50% pass completion rate certainly didn't help. Ramsey's sloppy passing and giving the ball away didn't help, Sagna cunt didn't track back for Lewa's goal didn't help but only blame Ozil? Fuck Bayern.

And you were so nice to them a couple of days ago :p

Blablurn

We believed in Arsenal. But I guess that's the wrong thing to do :(

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
. Against decent defenses he isn't going to cause trouble in that position, he needs to be central and within shooting range as much as possible.
Okay, sure, but what decent defense? He was up against Asamoah, a midfielder, our weakest link.

Even Ashley Young could skin him. No excuses pls

Levy mugged Madrid, it's time to admit it.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Okay, sure, but what decent defense? He was up against Asamoah, a midfielder, our weakest link.

Even Ashley Young could skin him. No excuses pls

You mugged Madrid, it's time to admit it.

When I say decent I mean in terms of the organisation and work rate. Bale as a winger was never any good against solid defenses, whether it's Juventus or Wolves.

Certainly we ripped Madrid off because Bale is a player who has had one good season as a goalscorer. He's not Ronaldo who has won everything and proved his class against the best teams in the world, he's a very good player but one who must be used in a very specific way. We moved him inside because he was no longer hurting teams when playing as a winger. When we won at Old Trafford he did the business running through the middle.

dc89

That can't be a true quote? If it is then there will be a huge fine and ban coming his way. You can't say that.

It looks like it's been debunked now. They were quoted by a Russian sports journalist who has since deleted the quotes.

I saw it from a City fan who lives in Moscow.

Salvadora

Look at what makes Ozil different from his German compatriots and you will find your answer to why BundesligaGAF has it out for him (from the start).

Jack cw

It has nothing to do with Arsenal but with Özil being german ;)
He was really good the last 25 minutes. We are just kidding, so dont take it to serious ;)

Carbonox

Are you going alone, CarBro? Enjoy baby, Zurich is lovely! <3

-

Our European Christmas work party will be at the Zurich HQ early December so all the Euro folk in our company will be there.

Will be my first time there and I'm looking forward to it.

Lightning

Banned
Look at what makes Ozil different from his German compatriots and you will find your answer to why BundesligaGAF has it out for him (from the start).
He's the best attacking midfielder they have and maybe the world but doesn't play for a German club.

I still feel we will get Dortmund in the return game.

Wish I had 1080p on my TV, only have 720p and 1080i :(

Want to experience dat next-gen in glorious full-HD

Using play.com, combined with their points scheme and TopCashback (don't judge me) I got a supposedly very good TV for £260. Might be worth sacrificing buying games on release, 1080p is glorious when the game has been designed to use it from the ground up. And that was on a TV that isn't even full HD :p

http://www.play.com/Electronics/Ele...urce=0&searchtype=allproducts&urlrefer=search

Sainsbury's have fuck all at the moment for good TV deals :(

Top Bottom