• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

K1LLER7

:looooool that was one of the worst things about him when he first came to us.

Once he cut that shit out we all know what he was like. Pretty sad to see him rolling around on the floor like that. Apparently he took a look at the ref or something? Did he do a biscuits?
He held the wrong side of his face as he went down.

Chiellini must be strong.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
So I thought Real Sociedad were meant to be good? They've lost all 3 games so far

Just more proof of how poor loliga is

United needed an OG to win. Sociedad are ordinary but they didn't exactly roll over.

GorillaJu

She's smokin' hot but I'd never watch a show/movie for her, or anyone really.

Same. Even actors that I like, if the movie doesn't look like a good movie to me I don't bother to watch it. Directors are a different story. Similar to game devs.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
OddMorsel said:
Directors are a different story. Similar to game devs.
Absolutely!

Because you paid nothing for it. NOTHING

Why do you have a piqué avatar loooool

MANITA

Why? Barcelona is the greatest gift to football. The prophets of change, the sword of justice and the sweet antidote to the poison Madrid.

Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly football's saviour and the finder of lost children (and feeder of poor strippers). And he will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy football. And you will know my name is the Lionel FOUR TIMES BALLON D'OR WINNER Messi when I lay my vengeance upon you!

United needed an OG to win. Sociedad are ordinary but they didn't exactly roll over.

United could've and should've scored more. Never said they did roll over, but when the draw was announced a lot of people were saying how United, Bayer and Shakhtar would all struggle against them, yet they've played 3, lost 3.

Manzepi

Neo Member
So I thought Real Sociedad were meant to be good? They've lost all 3 games so far

They lost their coach from the last season, Liga best manager of the year Phillipe Montanier, and he has been replaced by a no name with no experience

Messi

United could've and should've scored more. Never said they did roll over, but when the draw was announced a lot of people were saying how United, Bayer and Shakhtar would all struggle against them, yet they've played 3, lost 3.

Sociedad have struggled this year. Sitting in 12th in laliga. Most people made predictions based off their fluid free scoring play last season. From what I seen Sociedad were lucky not to score 1 or 2 against united also. They have a small squad and it's what tends to hurt la Liga teams in europe. Like Malaga last season.

Here is the mosaic Barca fans will use for the Clasico. Classy.

timthumb.php

How come?

They were unable to agree terms for a contract extension.

Manzepi

Neo Member
How come?
Montanier is now the coach of Rennes, they made him a 3 years proposition when la Sociedad only proposed 1 year extension

It's a tough challenge for him, Rennes has ambition but it's a very weak group, it's gonna be hard for him but I wish him to succeed, he's smart and makes his team joyful to watch

Hixx

Thanks for the well wishes duders. I'm suffering from sharp chest pains when swallowing and then a fever. Going to start me on some steroids and hopefully be out for the Chelsea/City game.

I am going to complete Batman and then play Deadly Premonition on your account so take your time.

Just added a bunch of you guys on the PSN, the nickname is the same.
Because you paid nothing for it. NOTHING
Well, I paid 15 euros a week ago for Plus. I kind of paid for Rising too.

DON'T JUDGE ME

Plus, I have to download 19GB, that's enough to make me regret not buying it on BD.

Tc91

Are you one of those scumbags who bagged it for free from PSN+ instead of buying it and supporting P*?

srsly

wheely

srsly

MGR is still my game of the year.

Need to start it up again, my xbox red ringed but dc brought his back from his gf's so Halo and MGR could be on the agenda.

--

Any of you ever done warehouse work? Is it a good little job to do?

Manager

"Toure complained after City's 2-1 win in Moscow that he had been the target of the racist chanting during the game.

City have already said they will complain to UEFA, and the governing body has said it is waiting for the match officials' report before deciding what action to take.

But CSKA's deputy media manager, Michael Sanadze, told Sky Sports News that Toure was wrong, saying: "There is no subject to discuss. Nothing special happened."

Sanadze maintains that the UEFA match delegate did not see or notice anything untoward and that there was nothing in their report.

"There was a lot of noise in the stadium. Nobody else, other than Yaya Toure, heard anything. The only trouble that has come about was because Yaya Toure heard something," Sanadze said."
http://www.football365.com/manchest...gations?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Surely mlre than Yaya heard it...

Mastadon

Banned
Dat #AskHarry hashtag

Boone83 ‏@BooneMUFC 35s
#AskHarry for how long would I need to submerged my face in sulfuric acid to achieve your tremendous complexion?

SlimSeany ‏@seany_m 7m
#AskHarry what method worked best when teaching your dog to use a calculator and fill in your tax forms.

Çarlton Çole ‏@_CarltonCole9 6m
#AskHarry Why have you done a Twitter Q & A if you can't read?

Dave Gray ‏@djg23 2h
@OfficialQPR Out of all the clubs you have destroyed, which has been your favourite? #AskHarry

tuart Davis ‏@studavis 3h
#AskHarry What's the maximum value of £20 notes (in envelopes) that can be shoved behind a match officials Type 22 600x1000mm radiator?

i.am.sam ‏@AsTallAsHerEyes 2h
Hi 'Arry. I've dropped pins all over the floor. I really don't wanna stand on them. How best do I avoid the tacks? #AskHarry

Brutal.

bud

Boone83 ‏@BooneMUFC 35s
#AskHarry for how long would I need to submerged my face in sulfuric acid to achieve your tremendous complexion?

SlimSeany ‏@seany_m 7m
#AskHarry what method worked best when teaching your dog to use a calculator and fill in your tax forms.

Dave Gray ‏@djg23 2h
@OfficialQPR Out of all the clubs you have destroyed, which has been your favourite? #AskHarry

#AskHarry What's the maximum value of £20 notes (in envelopes) that can be shoved behind a match officials Type 22 600x1000mm radiator?

Hi 'Arry. I've dropped pins all over the floor. I really don't wanna stand on them. How best do I avoid the tacks? #AskHarry

Brutal.

fucking hell. incredible.

They lost their coach from the last season, Liga best manager of the year Phillipe Montanier, and he has been replaced by a no name with no experience

They also lost Illarramendi and don't have the depth to compete in many competitions.

Sociedad have struggled this year. Sitting in 12th in laliga. Most people made predictions based off their fluid free scoring play last season. From what I seen Sociedad were lucky not to score 1 or 2 against united also. They have a small squad and it's what tends to hurt la Liga teams in europe. Like Malaga last season.

United had it fairly easy. Sociedad really only looked dangerous on free kicks. They barely did anything otherwise. United should have scored 5 or 6, but were shit at finishing.

Suen

You needed an OG to win at home, moreover you, one of the "greatest" clubs in the world, struggled to score goals against a team which does not have much CL experience which obviously means they will struggle to keep up with all of their three competitions throughout the season. Both of you changed managers and yet you (with yours players, club attraction, status and money) struggle to be in the top four in the league so far. Sociedad also has one point less than you in their league and had to participate in the play-offs in CL and have also met Atletico, Valencia and Barcelona in the league. They are inferior to you in all ways which just makes your results in CL and the league even more embarrassing when you compare it.

Moyes United :loooooooooooooooooool

You needed an OG to win at home, moreover you, one of the "greatest" clubs in the world, struggled to score goals against a team which does not have much CL experience which obviously means they will struggle to keep up with all of their three competitions throughout the season. Both of you changed managers and yet you (with yours players, club attraction, status and money) struggle to be in the top four in the league so far. Sociedad also has one point less than you in their league and had to participate in the play-offs in CL and have also met Atletico, Valencia and Barcelona in the league. They are inferior to you in all ways which just makes your results in CL and the league even more embarrassing when you compare it.

So what you're saying is that United are shit, which is true. Sociedad are even more shit than he thought. You just proved him right as United were easily the better side yesterday.

Suen

So what you're saying is that United are shit, which is true. Sociedad are even more shit than he thought. You just proved him right as United were easily the better side yesterday.
Sociedad has not performed well this season which no one is denying but they have good reasons for that, lack of depth as you mentioned, change in manager, not as experienced in CL, not as many good players as the bigger teams, not enough money and a bunch of other reasons. Now what excuse does United have for being so shit, except a change in manager which most big clubs go through often? If we're going to judge Sociedad by their CL games then it makes United look even worse. Of course I wouldn't expect you to understand this being an CUn
i
t
ed
fan.

Your entire club is a gigantically swollen buttplug for Florentino Perez.

I don't know how the fuck you keep back the vomit.
I don't disagree with you, Perez also pass on the buttplug to the refs. News at 11.

United will never win with the haters.

3 clean and deserved points is all that matters.
They deserved their win and points.

Sorry, when was the last time Madrid even got to the final of the Champions League?

A win is a win you fucking melon, I know it must hurt that Real Madrid aren't even the best team from Madrid now, Bale might just be able to keep you in the top 3 though if you're lucky

Linius

Boone83 ‏@BooneMUFC 35s

SlimSeany ‏@seany_m 7m

Dave Gray ‏@djg23 2h

Brutal.

This is beautiful :lol

Hixx

#AskHarry If I draw a face on my bollocks & hang them out the car window, will security let me use your parking spot?

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Last night DeGod claimed Ronaldo didn't dive at Man United and he started doing it at Madrid.

Wut

It's the other way around. He has gotten progressively better about not diving. This is the first time in a while I've seen him dive.

Correct.

Ronaldo did Suarez level of diving during his early years in Manchester United.

Top Bottom