• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'm not worried. We're going to give you Motta for Godba.

tumblr_mv6odv1TsB1s8z5rho1_500.gif

You're the ref

I'm Pirlo

GorillaJu

Okay so our new kit deal is the 5th biggest.

That's....awesome.

Terza Stella
Three stripes
Samsung (Korean for three stars)

I wanna say a third CL too but who am I kidding?

It always cracks me up when Korean companies copy a Japanese company's identity but then add +1 to it.

Mitsubishi means "3 diamonds." Samsung means "3 stars" which of course have five sides vs a diamond's 4.

16 Tea is the name of a barley tea in Japan. The biggest Korean barley tea brand? 17 Tea.

Koreans often also insist on spelling it "Corea" because they've theorized that Japan insisted on changing it from C to K in order to be in front of them in the alphabet and they want to be first, god dammit.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
It always cracks me up when Korean companies copy a Japanese company's identity but then add +1 to it.

Mitsubishi means "3 diamonds." Samsung means "3 stars" which of course have five sides vs a diamond's 4.

16 Tea is the name of a barley tea in Japan. The biggest Korean barley tea brand? 17 Tea.

Koreans often also insist on spelling it "Corea" because they've theorized that Japan insisted on changing it from C to K in order to be in front of them in the alphabet and they want to be first, god dammit.

Well shit.
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

What say you, Shanks?

pulga

Banned
Yurt, you're acting like a pathetic little child these last couple of pages.

Thought you had more class than this.

pulga

Banned
:loool
pulga. PLS

It's like he's never seen Juve fuck another team out of a result due to refereeing errors.

The amount of whining and crying is not only that of a petulant baby, it's hypocritical.

He posted Madrid's penalty stats? Wow haha.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
It's like he's never seen Juve fuck another team out of a result due to refereeing errors.

The amount of whining and crying is not only that of a petulant baby, it's hypocritical.

He posted Madrid's penalty stats? Wow haha.

Keep reading the pages you'll slowly get there

The Korea and Corea thing always bugged me. I mean, it's not even the Japanese writing system and an absurd suggestion that it's to +1 them.

He is leaving in January.

He just signed a new contract. There was a rumor that PSG were after him too.

iWbz0wMZrS5CP.gif

Seriously Jupp. You need to stay away from those type of discussions.

edit: I just found out that Jonathan Dos Santos is out for 6 months with an injury. He should have left to Sociedad. Also, he is the luckiest guy in the world. He doesn't do shit. He's basically paid a million dollars to be friends with the Barca players and train with them.

FootballFan

I just found out that Jonathan Dos Santos is out for 6 months with an injury. He should have left to Sociedad. Also, he is the luckiest guy in the world. He doesn't do shit. He's basically paid a million dollars to be friends with the Barca players and train with them.

That also applies to him when he is in top form 100% fit.

Lightning

Banned
I really hope Tony Pulis doesn't go to Crystal Palace. They have no hope on attack so all Pulis is going to do is drill them in defence and they will kick the shit out of teams because it's all that cunt knows how to do.

Blablurn

Wooden was in my dream lol. I was hunted by a contract killer and was fighting with him at the door of the house. I was screaming Emil, Emil. He was sitting somewhere in the living room lol. So random.

Facism

Gold Member
for some reason bacon's avatar randomly changes to the Ajax logo, but only in one of his posts.

nevermind i've figured it out.

hup.

Blablurn

Shall I sell all my Metal Gear games? I have a shitton and i kinda want some money for the PS4. I love the emotional background of the games. On the other hand, I don't use them.

Shall I sell all my Metal Gear games? I have a shitton and i kinda want some money for the PS4. I love the emotional background of the games. On the other hand, I don't use them.

Yes, basically.

Can't pretend I'd do the same though since i keep all my Sony first party games even though I have a few from PSN :p

FootballFan

I've seen your collection(I think you posted a pic once). Don't do it, you will regret it. Greatest games of all time.

Top Bottom