• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

I know, both positions got a point. I'm thinking about keeping the Japanese versions I bought in Japan. And selling the PAL and US versions.

If any of it is rare, its worth considering that it will be worth more later on, so you'd be better off hanging onto it until you need to sell it

FootballFan

Funny this topic came up as I'm just looking through my stuff for things to sell. Need to clear house a bit to justify a ps4.

I sold nearly all my ps3 games, made more than a ps4s worth :D

Feels good buying ps4 with ps3 games sales.

Feels bad that I had so many ps3 games to sell in the first place.

GorillaJu

Hah yeah I've got some Japanese PSP games and stuff that I think I'll sell. Plus I have that limited edition Japanese ico/sotc box set, which sells for around 90.

It's not so much about affording but more like justifying. My gf looks at my growing collection with disdain lol

Don't think I'll sell too much of it, but there are plenty of games I just won't ever play again that would be worth selling to someone who will pay

Lightning

Banned
Insanity imo selling any of my games. Unless it's someothing like FIFA which updates every year then I never sell my games.

If I need money like I do for a PS4 I start saving, which I've already finished saving for it.

Kinan

It doesn't matter. Didn't you see the kind of shape Pyatov is in? He'll be shipping 2+ goals to France on his own.

He is doing much better in the national team for some reason. But yea, he can create a goal from nothing, no trust in Donetsk players whatsoever.

GorillaJu

Insanity imo selling any of my games. Unless it's someothing like FIFA which updates every year then I never sell my games.

If I need money like I do for a PS4 I start saving, which I've already finished saving for it.

Yeah do you move to a new apartment once a year? It always sucks packing and unpacking heavy bags full of stuff that just takes up space and is never used.

Feorax

I got rid of my 360 to put the money towards a PS4. I might well end up buying an Xbone down the line, but right now I can't justify paying for both PS+ and XBL, when one machine will rarely get played.

Anyone else getting the Killzone plus 2 pads and camera bundle?

Lightning

Banned
Yeah do you move to a new apartment once a year? It always sucks packing and unpacking heavy bags full of stuff that just takes up space and is never used.
Depends how many games you have. I don't buy heaps of games, only top quality games and only rent the ones I think I might not want long term. Most of my games I play more than once though and I love revisiting games like I recently played FFIX and FFVII again.

GorillaJu

I got rid of my 360 to put the money towards a PS4. I might well end up buying an Xbone down the line, but right now I can't justify paying for both PS+ and XBL, when one machine will rarely get played.

I'm going just raw system, either Killzone or Knack depending on impressions, and then a smattering of indies.

Facism

Gold Member
the best trade in i ever did was for fifa 11. Asda took my copy of fifa 10 for £30 in credit the day fifa 11 released. I got the game for £5 in the end so big balls in your mouth bonus right there.

actually i lie the best trade i ever did was KZ3 for £33 towards Yakuza 4 because KZ3 was the purest form of fps shit dribbled from the wrinkled foreskin of any console developer ever.

god that game was a mess of infected, bloody precum.

I am, got confirmed for launch day delivery :D

Add your name to the PS4 list in the OP, if you haven't already!

Linius

jurassicmoyesparkv3oon.gif

You deserve the same tag as Sunhi.

Nearly bro, nearly.

I kept all my favs. (The Last of Us, LittleBigPlanet, Uncharted 1-3, Infamous, Heavy Rain, God of War 3, Valkyria Chronicles, Yakuza 3 and 4, MGS 4, Ni No Kuni, Bioshock, Fallout 3.

Also, when was I discussing you? :p

It was a pun :p

I still own a lot of those games as well, I can't bear to sell the Infamouses, Naughty Dog games, Souls games, Bioshock, Heavy Rain, Mass Effectts, God of Wars, GT5, Arkham games, Killzones or MGS4. I still have the Modern Warfares as well for some reason

That thread about TLoU vs Uncharted 2 would have given me an aneurism if I'd thought about it, both are too good to be declared the loser :p

Quite a few of us getting Killzone (no surprise since its seemingly the only decent retail launch exclusive for PS4*,) we should definitely get some matches going

fuck Knack

FootballFan

It was a pun :p

I still own a lot of those games as well, I can't bear to sell the Infamouses, Naughty Dog games, Souls games, Bioshock, Heavy Rain, Mass Effectts, God of Wars, GT5,1. Arkham games, 2.Killzones or MGS4. I still have the3. Modern Warfares as well for some reason
4.fuck Knack

You discussed me mate.

Linius

I feel like part of it is luck. If you get a driving instructor who isn't a cunt and nice quiet roads it's easier for sure. My first test I did deserve to fail though :lol. Nearly crashed into a bus :/

Well yeah, that's the point. So it's the same over here as for you guys. Driving instructors who take exams are usually cunts so... :p

Congrats! That's the easy part over here though :p. Took me 3 times to pass the practical.
My sister fucked up though! Two girls sitting next to me were doing it for the third time.

I wonder if it's the same system abroad.

25 reaction questions where you need to judge the pictured situation and react by either braking, letting go of the gas pedal or doing nothing in 8 seconds. You can are allowed to make 12 mistakes.

And 30 questions about the general rules and another 10 insight questions. Only five mistakes are allowed.

Passed with 17/25 and 36/40.

FootballFan

Have you even played Killzone? It's a lot better than CoD, Resistance, Battlefield or whatever.

Played Killzone 2, stopped after 15 minutes. Finished(pushed my self through) Killzone 3, it was a bad experience.

Such good looking games, but oh so boring.

Arnie pls tell them.

Top Bottom