• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Suen

messi hasn't been all that good in the last couple of el clasicos, cr7 has been better

think messi is going to have a big game

however, barca's defense don't look all that good at the moment

prediction: 2-2
2-3 for us imo. Barca's defense is even worse than ours imo. We should take advantage of that....that said our defense hasn't exactly been a great example of a solid defense so far and with Messi and Neymar there...................:(

Kiraly

I'll be at work watching the game so I will not be able to counter all the absolute shite posts the Barcelona fans will be posting here, sorry GAF

Bumhead

Banned
Wednesday. What happened to you. Dave Jones needs to go.

Think Mandaric has got some axe to grind with that whole "trigger happy" reputation he seems to have developed over the years.

4 wins in 21 and the only league side in the country yet to win in either league or cup this season. Dave Jones is a lucky twat.

Linius

Why do they keep the camera zoomed out that much? I can hardly see what's happening when they're passing the ball on the other side of the field :p

yeah Flamini is off. nothing gives me more satisfaction then seeing that traitorous French cunt go off injured.

Now I can enjoy the full 11 out there.

Tc91

Well they showed that Norwich had a lot of space when Flamini didn't play so come on Palace.

I believe in you Chamakh.

phaze

Wilshere's face on the bench :lol He has seen the future.

I hope we will be able to put this game to an end before 60th minute and rest some players.

Elchele

Yohji_Yamamoto.jpg

Looks like this asshole designed the new adidas classless boots
fuck him

Wes

venison crêpe
Arsenal let Bannan have a header in the penalty area.

I find that hilarious considering he's not allowed on most rollercoasters.

Top Bottom