• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

With 3 at the back, Agger and Sakho being left footed is actually proving to be a problem, as having both in the team would mean Skrtel being shifted to the right, where his uncomfortableness under pressure would be thrown into the spotlight

I think Agger's out until one of the three has a game so bad, they have to be dropped. Or one of them gets injured, of course.

I'd defo go for the same 11 against Arsenal, unless Coutinho is looking freakishly sharp in training. Henderson didn;t have his greatest game, playing in the position Moses filled againts Newcastle, only 10 yards further back. However, his intensity, and the intelligence of his pressing, keeps the momentum going our way, and he was still providing his fair of good passes.

That lost clean sheet is really annoying, especially for Lucas. He was much better today than he has been since the injury, and I wanted him to get a clean sheet for it :(

Olly off of RedCafe has made a pretty...graphic interpretation of Suarez's celebration :lol

Rumour mill alert - Baines coming in Jan. Yay!

I went to look for it and all I found was this lol

Yhf9urm.jpg

Barzul

Man I hate Alan Hansen, bringing up a clip from 2010 with Nasri and Traore, wtf. Can't wait to see his reaction when we beat Liverpool.

Man I hate Alan Hansen, bringing up a clip from 2010 with Nasri and Traore, wtf. Can't wait to see his reaction when we beat Liverpool.

Isn't it weird that Arsenal and Liverpool have had by far the easiest sets of fixtures in the league, yet its the Arsenal fans who are acting like their current table position is likely to remain unchanged until the end of the season.

Normally its us who let our optimism bleed into arrogance :p

Arnie

Srs question. Is De Gea gonna go to Barca and who could United get if he did?

He looks so frustrated playing for this United.

Wouldn't be surprised if he started squirming towards the door.

You would, though, wouldn't you.

Isn't it weird that Arsenal and Liverpool have had by far the easiest sets of fixtures in the league, yet its the Arsenal fans who are acting like their current table position is likely to remain unchanged until the end of the season.

Doesn't surprise me at all.

Arsenal fans, in the main, are detestable.

No self-awareness. No footballing brain.

Walshy

I tryed his only full album when it released a few years back but never really got in to it. But back then I didn't listen to electronic music that much and my taste is different now so I should try it again.

But this one is brilliant indeed. Love it.
You should definitely go back to it.

If you like Psychic, you should check out Alcachofa - Ricardo Villalobos.

Lightning

Banned

Wrong. I'm just lapping it up while it lasts and enjoying it.

I don't think we can win the league. Squad too thin and lacking in quality in a couple of key positions for that.

Lmao a Fulham player punched a Southampton player in the ass just as the commentator says is that a fist! Brilliant

Remember when we all thought sacking Pardew was a terrible decision

Barzul

I never said that but imo, the other teams around us are not significantly better. This Arsenal team matured and we have more depth than ever. We've been pulling consistently good performances and have more depth even with Podolski, Theo and Ox missing. I really have nothing against Liverpool, I'd rather see them in the top 4, over United or City, just don't think their squad is as good as ours.

Salvadora

We've been pulling consistently good performances
I don't think I'd agree to be honest.

We've been playing poorly for a while now. It's not easy to see why though. Our defence is relatively solid and our attack is amazing. We just seem to let the game go by us, turning up the gear just to score the goals.

I can play GTA, can't be bothered to install TLoU again

don't judge, I needed to free up space for that shitty Platinum game

How big is the install?

Not feeling like GTA Online atm, we need a bunch of people to make it fun.

Looks like it died a bit now too, kind of hard to find people for missions. Maybe when they give the free money or when heists come it will be popular again.

Elchele

Adler? Everyone was praising him last season. And by everyone I mean Bundesliga bros.

Oh, he's a good keeper but for some reason he also is pretty good in having brain farts during almost every match.
Maybe is related to being out for so long, maybe he'll get better.

Top Bottom