• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Linius

KNrgKAZ.jpg

Woo

Mastadon

Banned
Lucky Diaby ain't back yet motherfuckers.

Ha, wouldn't surprise me if he makes a miraculous recover in time for the game, play an absolute blinder as per, then be injured until the return fixture.

Edit: And fuck Hansen for saying that RVP and Rooney is a better partnership than Stuarez.

Lightning

Banned
'Table means nothing to me until January/Feb'

What about fucking league performances?
League results always matter. What I'm meaning is 1st vs 19th like today's game was called is not relevant after so few games in the league.

I remember a reporter telling Mourinho it's Chelsea's worst start when results weren't going well yet they are 1 win away from equal second yet if they lose the could end up 7th by the end of the weekend. That's what I mean.

K1LLER7

Ha, wouldn't surprise me if he makes a miraculous recover in time for the game, play an absolute blinder as per, then be injured until the return fixture.

Edit: And fuck Hansen for saying that RVP and Rooney is a better partnership than Stuarez.
Best partnership is Torres and Leroy.

Scum

It's 9th June, 2017 in my save for my created team and Barca finished 7th in the league. No European football for them next season so as much as seven players are transferred listed by request!

Asking prices are:-

Pique, 30 - £37.5m
Hummels, 28 - £34m
Mascherano, 33 - £12m
Alba, 28 - £40.5m. Chelsea are interested.
Alves, 33 - Free to Man City
L. Suarez, 30 - £29m

and finally...

L. Messi, 29 - £80m

I might go shopping.

Arnie

Ugh, Jed and Lightning are Doicare levels of brainfart.

You're eating too much glue and watching too little football.

I bet Ronaldo is regretting signing that contract now. Stuck with a losers team until he gets ditched for some younger guy with more marketing dollars behind him.

Ditch Mou, sell Ozil, waste 100 M on a dud and to top it all off... sign Ancelotti lololol

pulga

Banned
Lightning wants Khedira. Ha. Now I've seen it all.

Never change, FootyGAF.

Dat Liverpool. Genuinely would love for them to win the title. Their fans deserve it the most.

Lightning

Banned
Lightning wants Khedira. Ha. Now I've seen it all.

Never change, FootyGAF.

Dat Liverpool. Genuinely would love for them to win the title. Their fans deserve it the most.
Khedira can do a job so for the right price i'd take him for sure. Not the stupid level of money that United offered though.

Why do Liverpool fans deserve the title? Their squad definitely don't deserve it.

Dibbz

So, Arsenal eh? They're pretty great?

In 1957 a team scored from a counter attacked against them though and since Arsenal are the only team, ever, to concede a goal through a counter. They're shit, wake up and smell the coffee everyone.

Khedira is shit btw and so is Modric. Why was Isco not playing?

Clegg

Oh I got it.

I thought it was a complaint about the gifs, sorry. He could have said it instead of calling me a retard, but ok.
And you could have used your noggin and asked me what I was talking about before hopping on your keyboard you silly goose.

Think it might have something tondonwith Microsoft making a hash of their new console.

Seems like it might not be an Xbox One thing. Bracing myself for something which will make me cancel the PreS4rder. Expecting something wrong with both consoles. Constant crashes, stealth-DRM, massive price hike on PS+/XBL. Something like that.

@Sleeplessnights, because he's a drama queen. Like asking why Alba rolls around in agony when he feels the wind of a butterfly's wing :p

Scum

Seems like it might not be an Xbox One thing. Bracing myself for something which will make me cancel the PreS4rder. Expecting something wrong with both consoles. Constant crashes, stealth-DRM, massive price hike on PS+/XBL. Something like that.

Then again, it could probably be the mainstream media accepting bribes to cover up some bullshit third party publisher business model they want to introduce.

@Sleeplessnights, because he's a drama queen. Like asking why Alba rolls around in agony when he feels the wind of a butterfly's wing :p

They said it's not anything to do with games but the industry.

Cryptic tweets are so stupid, high school drama. IGCSE drama in your case :p

The again, it's could probably be the mainstream media accepting bribes to cover up some bullshit third party publisher business model they want to introduce.

It would be amazing if we ever got proof of publishers paying for reviews. The only thing that would be better would be proof and witness accounts of Man Utd buying all of their league titles since '92 :D

lol Sleepless, closet Anglophile :p

Clegg

DRM could be an issue that will be revisited in the future, but I can't see Sony introducing and Microsoft reintroducing that feature right before the consoles are released. That would be quite damaging to their brands.

It would be amazing if we ever got proof of publishers paying for reviews. The only thing that would be better would be proof and witness accounts of Man Utd buying all of their league titles since '92 :D

lol Sleepless, closet Anglophile :p

Ahaha

I spent 2 years in IGCSE, I'm starting to come to terms with it with Manchester United and all mate.

sod it :p

Top Bottom