• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Tecl0n

YsOAC8Y.jpg

Tigre? I had forgotten they had Arg league now.

Arnie

What I don't understand is, and I really can't wrap my head around this, how come Januzaj didn't save United today?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
31 out of 32 CL teams played their games today.

except for Juve, they play on Sunday.

giants-fan-flipping-off-entire-section-of-49ers-fans-fans-flipping-the-bird-gifs.gif

WE ARE THE GUY IN BLUE

Arnie

Was out in East London last night and I have it on good authority that Mark Noble has an average sized penis.

FYI

Tc91

Kagawa in the middle > Kagawa creates changes > Take some chances and we win games > Winning games wins trophies > Winning games is not a Moyes tactic, rather avoid defeat > So sell Kagawa and sign Baines

Fucking Redcafe :lol.

Need Ravel to score.

What I don't understand is, and I really can't wrap my head around this, how come Januzaj didn't save United today?

yeah, wasn't he supposed to be the one that overshadows Messi and Ronaldo?

or maybe he's a barely above average 18 year old whom in 4 years will be dragging his ass in a mid-table Spanish side?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Two terrible, terrible goals West Ham have conceded. Sam will be spitting blood.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Ahahahaha this announcer just unironically dropped "a bright sunny day at the Etihad" the way "a cold Wednesday night at Stoke" is used.

People really get asspained over Adnan. :lol

He created the only goal for United, almost scored a blooter, and set up Welbeck which should have ended in a goal.

I'm fed up with Rooney in the #10 role btw. We're basically playing a 442 with him as the number 10.

Top Bottom