• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

31 out of 32 CL teams played their games today.

except for Juve, they play on Sunday.

giants-fan-flipping-off-entire-section-of-49ers-fans-fans-flipping-the-bird-gifs.gif

WE ARE THE GUY IN BLUE

Napoli played yesterday.

Meier

I don't think Ferna has taken a single shot this season. Nice save by Juusi, thought Kun may have had his hat trick.

FootballFan

omfg I am skimming through the last thread. This post from MPW killed me.

Real Madrid youngster Jeze Rodrigues on Cristiano Ronaldo :

I woke up earlier than the normal, smiled for a new day and decided to go to Valdebebas. I was sure that I would be the 1st to arrive to he training center and be the 1st to be ready to train. Then I arrived there, got into the locker room and, wow, there was a 1,86m tall guy sitting there. He stared at me and smiled. Yes, it was him, Cristiano Ronaldo... I couldn't believe my eyes. I sit next to him and started putting the training clothes on. I was a bit confused... how could he be there before me? Then, he said "That's good Jesé, it's good that you come to trainings before the others, good choice, it looks like you are working to be the best in world in the future". I was pleased for his words, but asked him "So, why have you come even before if you are already the best in the world?". He replied "Jesé, that's because I want to be the best in the history"

This is worse than those scripts written by Marca about Bale haha.

omfg I am skimming through the last thread. This post from MPW killed me.

This is worse than those scripts written by Marca about Bale haha.

Not even sure what you are on about here, Ronaldo was known to do the same at United... But whatever, keep going down the joke character path.

Meier

YES! What an absolutely lovely goal. Great, great, great from Aguero and Silva. What a ball to Aguero initially.

Meier

Just saw the Vaz Te goal. Lovely. I see it WAS Javi who was in the area to mark him but I can't really blame him for that.

Clegg

People on RedCafe already calling for Moyes head. OK, say he does get sacked, who can you get who'll leave their club in the middle of the season? Remember, we'd have to go for a top manager because the Moyes experiment was a failure. We can't go back to Fergie either.

People on RedCafe already calling for Moyes head. OK, say he does get sacked, who can you get who'll leave their club in the middle of the season? Remember, we'd have to go for a top manager because of Moyes experiment was a failure. We can't go back to Fergie either.

"Man Utd Facebook @MUFC_Facebook
we should get harry redknapp"

Scum

People on RedCafe already calling for Moyes head. OK, say he does get sacked, who can you get who'll leave their club in the middle of the season? Remember, we'd have to go for a top manager because of Moyes experiment was a failure. We can't go back to Fergie either.

Heynckes. Get him to delay his retirement.

K1LLER7

Di Matteo....

Top Bottom