• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

dc89

People on RedCafe already calling for Moyes head. OK, say he does get sacked, who can you get who'll leave their club in the middle of the season? Remember, we'd have to go for a top manager because the Moyes experiment was a failure. We can't go back to Fergie either.

You can't sack Moyes.
You can't go back to Froggie.

Ride it out this season, judge Moyes next season.

Fergie

Banned
No way should Moyes get sacked. Give the slug some time. Fuck that sacking nonsense.

Cesc playing shit. Sub him off pls.

Sanchez or Tello and put Neymar into the middle.

Should have came when he could. The cunt. Would have been the Prima Donna of our midfield, could have even done some Messi, pass me the ball kerfuffle.

Clegg

You can't sack Moyes.
You can't go back to Froggie.

Ride it out this season, judge Moyes next season.
This is the only sensible option tbh.

It would mean a lot of pain on the short term if Moyes continues to struggle, but it's better than bringing in a stopgap manager in a fit of panic.

Linius

Feyenoord did what I hoped. Now it's up to us. I'm a little afraid, but I have to hold on to the fact we're unbeaten in Enschede since 2009.

People on RedCafe already calling for Moyes head. OK, say he does get sacked, who can you get who'll leave their club in the middle of the season? Remember, we'd have to go for a top manager because the Moyes experiment was a failure. We can't go back to Fergie either.
José I'd of thought.

I thought it was common knowledge that he loved United and considered them the biggest team in the world. He was busting for Fergie's job but was rejected in favor of Moyes. He even cried when he discovered he had missed out on the position according to some spurious book. So I assume he's the first person they'd call. He's clearly passionate about the side, and as the second choice to Moyes, it just makes sense.

Suen

stare-down-o.gif
Sorry, after all your Arsenal hate we need to balance things.

Fergie

Banned
José I'd of thought.

I thought it was common knowledge that he loved United and considered them the biggest team in the world. He was busting for Fergie's job but was rejected in favor of Moyes. He even cried when he discovered he had missed out on the position according to some spurious book. So I assume he's be the first person they'd call. He's clearly passionate about the side and as the second choice to Moyes it just makes sense.
He would have brought Ronnie with him.

3Sixty

MoPo post game interview.

My tie is an amazing gift from my chairman
I want to thank Nicola for my tie!
Today was a big test for me, wearing a new tie
For the next couple of games, I will keep on wearing it!
As long as we keep on winning it, I will wear the tie

:lol

Clegg

Jose wouldn't last more than 5 years. Bringing in a manager with a long term view was the right decision. This is why Moyes will get at least two seasons.

Razor554

I've seen this a million times already. Tough away match after NT break, drawing or losing at ht, Messi on bench...

...Messi coming in at ~60min mark, scoring 1-3 times, game over.

Late to the party but whoa, I just saw the Wilshere goal. If that's not goal of the season then we're going to see something really fucking special.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Seems like opponents need to break Neymar's leg for the cunt to call foul fucking joke of a ref.

Tc91

"Man Utd Facebook @MUFC_Facebook
we should get harry redknapp"

That made me go check the actual facebook:

"Tran Lam Hoang Nguyen: Moyes is the BIG PLAN of Everton :)) Now they already took our place on the table, credit for GM of Everton"

"Boki Milanov: SIR ALEX, WE MISS YOU! :("

"Mykhael Oluwatomiwa Lawsony: Yes u er rite,we really miss Sir Alex Feg."

"Sôft Hèàrtèd: Come..BAck Sir//Plx pLx plx plx plx plx plx plx plx plx plx"

And the best one:

Ma Reynah Gao: SIR Alex we are dead..;-(

@NathanRB_61 3h
I don't understand.

@NathanRB_61 3h
Fuck this.

@NathanRB_61 3h
Completely deserved. Inept performance once again.

@NathanRB_61 3h
No desire or fight in any of them barring the 18 year old. Pack of fucking pricks.

@NathanRB_61 3h
We're shite.

@NathanRB_61 3h
Don't even know what to suggest? Sack Moyes? This early? Don't be stupid. But he has to fucking stop being a negative nancy.

ibaTzJapWl6lSO.gif

This thread needs Wilbur talking back to others and him ramming his cock down Moyes' throat.

FootballFan

stop turning around, you have options, go forward...

edit
omg...cesc. Falls for the fake goalie rush that people do in fifa. Martino take him off already.

ibaTzJapWl6lSO.gif

This thread needs Wilbur talking back to others and him ramming his cock down Moyes' throat.

I like to imagine him furiously trying to log in whenever a winger fucks up, before remembering that he's banned

Did Revolution turn out to be a massive pile of shite? Is there any psuedo-science behind the premise, or do they expect the viewer to just accept it?

FootballFan

I'm sure Barca will nick a goal or two but I'm impressed Osasuna is still level for this long.

Whenever we do actually draw/lose it's usually the first game after international break. Hopefully that isn't the case here, need to have some extra room for the Clasico.

Top Bottom