• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Marc

A few months ago he said Hart wasn't a great keeper and his arrogance was causing his mistakes.

It was a year ago wasn't it? Or longer than that in fact, back at the height of his performances... everyone thought he was crazy to say it.

Hell of a dancer though...

joe-hart-dance-o.gif

dc89

City are only 2 points ahead of Moyes Boys? Are they that shit?

Away. Away. Away. Away. Away.

Our home form has put us where we are. Our away form is letting us down.

United are not performing as well at home, but they're getting points on the road.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Vlad Chiriches has assumed BAE's throne as lovably crazy bastard of our back 4. I love him already.

Hixx

You .never.ever.ever. attack the fans.

Ever.

It doesn't matter who you are, what you have done. You attack the fans and it's a slippery slope at any club.

L1NETT

Phaha watching the fl show. What is dj Campbell doing jeff. And Robinson went batshit, looks like a feisty match.

People would rather have Forster over ruddy? Fair enough, but I rate ruddy quite highly.

feel

:lol thanks

---

Pellegrini is class. He will never blame a player publicly, I lost count the amount of players Mancini called out last season.

But seriously. St Iker. Pls.
He left Mourinho hanging earlier after the final whistle...

Scum

:'(

Ibra show in a little more than a hour. Should be good.
He wants to score another back heel goal, doesn't he?

Risky move by AVB to criticise home support.

They love him mostly so he'll be fine, but still.

From the BBC:
Spurs boss Andre Villas-Boas: "We looked like the away team, we played in a difficult atmosphere with almost no support. We have a wonderful set of fans but they can do better. Away from home we play with no fear and we need that atmosphere at White Hart Lane.
"We don't need the negativity that was in White Hart Lane today."

Tc91

You know what, I actually feel kind of bad for Nastasic, I don't think I've seen him make a glaring mistake for City. He did nothing wrong for that goal and I bet Joe Cunt is bollocking him for the goal.

Hart is ridiculously stupid all of the time

Spurs are spawny cunts

A good weekend for Liverpool turned into an average one

And Suso has a tummy-ache

:(

Tc91

Bluemoon:
That is what you get for not fucking joe hart off the minute he decided he was bigger than the club.

Joe hart is nothing but a cunt. A CUNT. A fucking useless, billy big bollocks cunt.

Billy big bollocks cunt.

ibaTzJapWl6lSO.gif

Top Bottom