• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

ibsBw8c5jfaq88.gif

Didn't realize it was right next to the City bench at first lol

Mou is king. these people would take a bullet for him.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Honestly I'm with AVB on the WHL atmosphere. It's like a morgue against smaller teams, the fans have to do more to lift the players. Too many prawn sandwich twats who expect us to batter everybody when it's never that easy. I look around and see City and United pissing points away in ever more embarrassing fashion and I wonder what these Spurs fans are thinking complaining about 1-0 wins. We're three points off the top and barely out of first gear for fuck's sake.

This bus parking that teams are doing is relatively new and we have to adjust to it, we are now treated the same as the other big teams and we have to improve our patience. We're getting there, these games are the sort we drew in recent seasons by conceding late goals.

Bad blood between the two of them. Compounded no doubt my Mou celebrating how he did, next to the City bench.

I wouldn't shake his hand either.

To be fair in the interview he did say that he could only get a ticket for his son behind the city bench. He wasn't doing it to gloat but he wanted to celebrate with his son when they won.

Bad blood between the two of them. Compounded no doubt my Mou celebrating how he did, next to the City bench.

I wouldn't shake his hand either.

Just like Kermit, he couldn't handle the banter.

yi66UFv.png

To be fair in the interview he did say that he could only get a ticket for his son behind the city bench. He wasn't doing it to gloat but he wanted to celebrate with his son when they won.

Sounds more like excusing himself in advance if some FA started getting angry about celebrations.

dc89

When he poked Vilanova's eye, he forfeited any right to expect normal treatment and politeness.

In Chelsea fans eyes he can do no wrong and yes we can call him entertaining all we want, but there is no doubt about it. The guy is a proper JT. A real, nasty piece of work at times.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Spurs next 4 games:

Everton (a), Newcastle (h), Man City (a), Man Utd (h)

I'm looking forward to it, I want to play a team that doesn't just set up with 10 behind the ball.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Conte “I must tip my hat (or wig innit) to Roma, because winning nine consecutive games is extraordinary and makes Napoli and Juventus look bad!”

and then he went on to shit on SKY and their rumours about him and Marotta LOOOOOOOOOOL

Lightning

Banned
Spurs next 4 games:

I'm looking forward to it, I want to play a team that doesn't just set up with 10 behind the ball.
Hull at home is basically our easiest game until after Christmas. This could turn very ugly for Arsenal between now and January.

Cardiff, West Ham, Newcastle away will be hard games, Southampton will be a hard game and our other games are against the remaining top 7 teams.

Zabojnik

Conte “I must tip my hat (or wig innit) to Roma, because winning nine consecutive games is extraordinary and makes Napoli and Juventus look bad!”

and then he went on to shit on SKY and their rumours about him and Marotta LOOOOOOOOOOL

Fantastic rant, that.

Like Chelsea would sell to another premier league club. At worst he would got to La Liga. He's on contract at Chelsea until 2016.

Chelsea won't sell to a La Liga club either.

Athletico wouldn't offer enough, he's not big name like Real go for (perhaps they will go for Hart, they love signing English players) and Barce we'd never sell to either. He's guaranteed to be Cech's replacement for 10+ years.

I'm not concerned, we wouldn't agree to a sale at the end of the season and Barce will be looking for someone long-term. Plus Barce won't have enough money after spunking it on Neymar and they need to buy 3 new defenders as well.

Mou wanted him at the club this season too but he didn't want to sit on the bench which is fair enough.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
This is why I LOVE Conte

Journalist: Today we saw a Juve that is similar to that one of 2 years ago..

Conte "No, they're even better."

Journalist: Pogba needs to improve his finishing..

Conte "Let's not forget that Pogba is 20 years old & he is making great strides"

"Pogba is making incredible progress, it's up to me to use the carrot & stick, sometimes I use the carrot & sometimes the stick."

"Though Pogba is big & strong & sometimes when I decide to use the stick it breaks (laughs)."

-

Conte "I will gladly accept criticism from a sporting aspect but I do not accept that you go on to say some personal bullshit."

"Between me & Marotta there is no friction. Why do you bring up this false news if it is not to destabilize?"

"Instead of saying crap I suggest you do more useful stuff even though I understand it's difficult if you know little about football."
Fantastic rant, that.
....and that's just a sample
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Sounds like an Arsenal fan.

he is.

I am.

we all are.

Football is alive. #ThanksWenger

Top Bottom