• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Salvadora

1 week

8431107860_168043c52e_o.gif

Do I spy Andre Santos in that gif?
i3KHgQStqdHil.gif

Bumhead

Banned
PSG losing 2-0.

Can't f*cking believe it. Accumulator going down the toilet with the last fixture of the weekend on these shit stains.

Fuck off PSG you cunt team.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
30 MILLION WELL SPENT

6 goals and 2 assists so far in all competitions. He's not set the world on fire but as the team gels he will get better. None of the top teams have made as many changes as we have this season and we are still right up there.

Peco

Fuck Roma. Lucky bastards. Michael Bradley though <3

And FUCK ALLEGRI. At least he confirmed that Honda is coming in January. But honestly, I feel bad that Honda has to play under that stupid cunt for half a season. Knowing Max, he will play Birsa instead of Honda.

I love Honda, but he's another trequartista. Urrghh...

Well, I can't complain, Rami and Honda for free are good signings.

Razor554

Love the Simeone's Atlético. They can cause problems for any team they face in the cl; Great defence as we have seen in 3 matches vs Barca and Real Madrid this season plus their attack is working really well too.

Only problem is that the squad depth is not that good so dodging injuries will be very crucial for them.

Thierry Henry just scored a wonder goal for Red Bulls!

I love Honda, but he's another trequartista. Urrghh...

Well, I can't complain, Rami and Honda for free are good signings.

Honda can play anywhere. If Allegri is smart, we will play like this:

----------------Balo------------------
--El Sha----Kaka------Honda-
---------------------------------------
--------Monto------De Jong----
--------------Defense--------------

Which means we won't play like that.

can't say i'm surprised. every time there's a slight increase in opposition's quality, Sporting falls apart. if they were in European competitions they'd be in shambles by now.

same old shit, new coat of paint.

Top Bottom