• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

FootballFan

Oivia Wilde looked good in In Time.

Nanomachines inside her body enhance and regulate her abilities. Genetic control. Information control. Emotion control. Baby control. Everything is monitored and kept under control.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Pogba is leaving in July.
He's signing a contract extension next week.
War has changed.

It's not about nations, or ideologies.
It's not even about profit, resources, or ethnicity.

It's an endless series of proxy battles,
fought by mercenaries and machines.

War, and its vast consumption of human life,
has become a rational, well-oiled business transaction.

War has changed.

The age of deterrence has become the age of control...
All in the name of averting catastrophe from weapons of mass destruction.
And he who controls the battlefield... Controls history.

War has changed. When the battlefield is under total control...
...War becomes routine.

LOOOOOOOOOOOL

Carbonox

shit leaves on the ground, call the popo

Despite being in the path of the 'Great British Cyclone', absolutely fuck all has happened in my area. Even the flimsiest shite in my garden stands fine.

British media can do one.

K1LLER7

shit leaves on the ground, call the popo

Despite being in the path of the 'Great British Cyclone', absolutely fuck all has happened in my area. Even the flimsiest shite in my garden stands fine.

British media can do one.
There was more wind coming out of my arse yesterday lol.

sohois

I wonder where Hart would go if City brought in a new keeper? Can't see him going abroad, but none of the big teams are likely to want him in England either. Only Arsenal would see a potential upgrade, and I could imagine Wenger liking the idea of trying to turn Hart's career around, but it would surprise me to see it.

West Ham or Newcastle are the clubs I think would be most likely, mainly cause they're the only ones who would pay his high wages. I suppose Southampton might see it as a 'big' capture for them, kinda like good pr.

Salazar

ZahALLAH tweeting about haters

sigh

Don't lower yourself. Just tell Moyes to let you off the leash on Tuesday

jQcKLr8.gif

I've been banned for moaning about other members in here before but does anyone get really fed oh with attention seeking posters (cough Wilbury cough - not really) there is one girl in OT who may just preface every post with - I like sex I have sex a lot I feel I must discuss this

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I've been banned for moaning about other members in here before but does anyone get really fed oh with attention seeking posters (cough Wilbury cough - not really) there is one girl in OT who may just preface every post with - I like sex I have sex a lot I feel I must discuss this

It's obviously a new experience to her

she'll get it over soon enough.

(I don't even know who she is but my point stands!)

dc89

Is it fair to say that yesterday was the final straw for a lot of City fans , regarding the notion of keeping Hart in the team until he regains form?

Yes I think it was. Myself included. He needs to be benched on Tuesday. St Iker needs to be rescued in January.

Yesterday we lost for a stupid reason. A point at Chelsea would have been great as I think with Mourinho it's everyone's toughest away game.

:looool

Sometimes I feel like I say 'I' too much in here, and its indicative of unconscious self-obsession :p

Suen

lol Johnny Cage in the shower's thread backfired. I mean you could predict that it would backfire while reading his post but funny nonetheless :lol

FootballFan

What's the story with Omiee? I think I missed it. PM if necessary!

Reported plug because plug called one of us a cunt(in usual friendly footygaf way).

Plug got banned.

After that, a junior, richie(rip) got perma'd because he swore at ommie (I think).

Then iirc mods came in here and we had a big argument/discussion over the whole thing.

Yeah.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Cuadrado's agent Alessandro Lucci has arranged two meetings this week, one with Juve and the other one with Blayern.

-

Conte on moving Asamoah to CM "Now, and after working very hard on bringing him to the left-side, it would be a gamble."

ASAMOAH'S CAREER IS DEAD

Mastadon

Banned
Reported plug because plug called one of us a cunt(in usual friendly footygaf way).

Plug got banned.

After that, a junior, richie(rip) got perma'd because he swore at ommie (I think).

Then iirc mods came in here and we had a big argument/discussion over the whole thing.

Yeah.

Oh.

That's pretty tame. Plug probably deserved it because he's a terrible, terrible person.

Elchele

Plug got banned.

Yeah.

:lol sounds like a very likeable person.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Plug got banned.

Yeah.

Kharma, Wilbury and Clegg got banned too, right?

Top Bottom