• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

I wasn't referring to Devo by the way I like devo, this other member went out of their way to make a sex stories thread and started it with something sounding like it was from the pages of 50 shades of grey or some shit

I just never quite get why people try so hard to be noticed

Anyway pointless mini moan over what about that Joe Hart eh!

kharma45

He posted in the F1 thread not that long ago saying "I don't understand why people don't post here anymore." Take a guess, Omi.

At least someone had the balls though in the thread that he was the reason. I hope he didn't get banned for it like I did :lol

Blablurn

RNr47le.png

shit is going down

Suen

Some people in London are saying how bad the weather is now because of the storm, meanwhile for us who've visited UK the current weather in London looks the same as usual. London-GAF pls :lol.

bjaelke

1) Is Suárez a top-five hit?

Steve Clarke reacted to Luis Suárez's hat-trick against his West Bromwich Albion side by saying the Liverpool forward is definitely among the top five strikers in the world at the moment. It prompted two questions: is he? And if so, who else is? Much depends on the definition of a striker and if players who start off in deeper or wider positions, like Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo and Neymar, are excluded, Zlatan Ibrahimovic surely has a cast-iron case for inclusion in the top five and Robert Lewandowski a strong one. Edinson Cavani and Falcao became two of the most expensive forwards of all time this summer. Meanwhile, Suárez has competition from Premier League rivals such as Sergio Agüero, Wayne Rooney and Robin van Persie, plus attackers elsewhere like Mario Mandzukic, Karim Benzema and Antonio Di Natale. The top five? You decide. Richard Jolly
Karim Benzema
The top five

arzB1ng.gif

d50zu.gif

LTWheels

I survived the great storm of '13.

Feel like I deserve a medal.

Did not approximate being woken up around 5 because the wind screeching down my fireplace.

Always letting you control the camera, zoom in/out, he knew what he was doing.

Legend.

He should co-produce Knack 2: The Return of the Particles

He posted in the F1 thread not that long ago saying "I don't understand why people don't post here anymore." Take a guess, Omi.

I stopped going there because of him, we lost way too many good members because of his moaning.

Anyone buying an Xbone at launch at this point is mental.

WJD is, strangely enough.

Robin Van Persie was one the best strikers in the world.

Past tense considering he hasn't been like one this season.

Note: Not blaming him for Manchester United's losses. He just seems less... RVP than usual.

You came up against the might of Borini and were found wanting. You won't be the last team to do so.

Where has Laboured been lately? I can only assumed he's been decked by some irate newcastle fan in a pique of rage.
It hurts. I didn't deal with it well, called a girl to profess my love, then messaged my manager at work to tell her I'd transformed into captain jack sparrow. That's all true.

You came up against the might of Borini and were found wanting. You won't be the last team to do so.

Where has Laboured been lately? I can only assumed he's been decked by some irate newcastle fan in a pique of rage.

I've been on holiday with the wife-to-be. Met up with sweet wilbz the other day in London actually.

In other (shocking) news, football continues to make me angry.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I've been on holiday with the wife-to-be. Met up with sweet wilbz the other day in London actually.

In other (shocking) news, football continues to make me angry.

A few months back, I was supposed to meet up with Fady with my ex and party all night long but he 'missed' my DMs.

missed

MORE LIKE DODGED FADY

Just because losing to Parma wasn't enough yesterday, I also sprained my knee during the weekly five a side. Three weeks ago it was a sprained ankle.

I'm just like Pato, but at least I played the rest of the game yesterday and didn't bitch about it while we were playing. Seriously though, I feel really fragile and I'm not sure if I want to play ever again.

Also, fuck Allegri.

Blablurn

Beckenbauer has joined the viral marketing campaign, claiming that aliens visited him and that only football can save the world. According to 101greatgoals.com it's a Samsung campaign, though I've also read it's an Adidas campaign. You know, the guys in black.

Sounds like normal Beckenbauer

Top Bottom