• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
2013%2f10%2fTOT-HULL.jpg

Clegg

Tottenham obv need more width.

And I still can't get over how good Torres was yesterday. It's like he went back in time 5 years.

confuziz

Banned
It seems United want Tadic from Twente. He's the best player of the Eredivisie imo (I know that's not saying much these days).

He's like a cheap Ozil (15 million euros max)

Suen

Why would Spurs only focus all their strength right in the middle? It's almost as if someone programmed them to run and pass in a straight line only.

Tottenham obv need more width.

And I still can't get over how good Torres was yesterday. It's like he went back in time 5 years.
Now it will take 5 years before he plays good again

He played quite good yesterday lol

Tc91

Don't be haters pls..

I'm pretty sure none of my friends are getting BF4 on pc, we played the shit out of BF3 but they are too busy with shite like Hearthstone.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Why would Spurs only focus all their strength right in the middle? It's almost as if someone programmed them to run and pass in a straight line only.

Hull played with a back 5 and 4 in midfield. Our wingers had two players around them at all times. Really we just had to be patient it wait for a mistake, luckily it came. We had an easy chance on a set play in the first half that Paulinho missed, if he'd put that in the whole game would have gone differently, we have to score early at home and open the game up as soon as possible.

GorillaJu

The console vs PC argument is even worse than Mac vs PC, at least on Gaf. Just lay off a bit, Mr master races. If someone wants to play it on console, they have reasons, and its probably not because they're too stupid to realize that gaming PCs have better performance.

Gnabry has signed a new deal extending his stay with Arsenal to 2018.

Gnabry has signed a new deal extending his stay with Arsenal to 2018.

The console vs PC argument is even worse than Mac vs PC, at least on Gaf. Just lay off a bit, Mr master races. If someone wants to play it on console, they have reasons, and its probably not because they're too stupid to realize that gaming PCs have better performance.

Salvadora

Gnabry is going to be some player.

It's nice to see how effortlessly we've managed to give a whole raft of players new contracts. Mertesacker next please.

pulga

Banned

Hear hear

It's called convenience, motherfuckers.

Dibbz

Fuck Eisfeld, Zelalem and possibly Gnabry will not be able to play against Chelsea. Fuck looks like Arsenal will have to put out a decent amount of first team players. Shitty timing especially with the next few weeks coming up.

kharma45

My view too. I'll play BF4 on Friday when it's out. Plenty to keep me going until then.

I've that brilliant title Dead Space 3 to finish atm. Then on to AC3, and then BioShock Infinite. Maybe some Wolf Among Us in there too.

I'm sure I'll be able to grab a cheap BF4 code somewhere in a month or so.

Keeping up with all the petty drama on the console side of things seems like a huge hassle.

Even with all the drama, its still as simple as buying a console, plugging it in, connecting it to a TV and being good to go. The console war is easy to avoid tbh.

Barely any, the 770 is a 680 with a new name and slightly higher clocks. Difference is around 10% at 1080p between the 670 and 770 at stock.

Phew :p

I've that brilliant title Dead Space 3 to finish atm. Then on to AC3, and then BioShock Infinite. Maybe some Wolf Among Us in there too.

I'm sure I'll be able to grab a cheap BF4 code somewhere in a month or so.

How are you finding DS3? I started it the other day and found the opening hour to be of highly dubious quality. Does it get better? Find its groove?

kharma45

Even with the price drop your 670 was what, £180? That's £80 cheaper than the cheapest 770.

How are you finding DS3? I started it the other day and found the opening hour to be of highly dubious quality. Does it get better? Find its groove?

It's... boring. I'm just playing it to finish it now and find out what happens, I'd probably have been just as happy to read the Wiki on it.

I can't help it, Moyes' face just makes me laugh every time I see it.

You know how all the most disturbing creatures and shit in horror is when they are mostly human but just have one or two distorted features, or something missing? That upper lip that Moyes was somehow born without is his thing I think, if he was in Silent Hill he would represent sucking cock for money or something.

Top Bottom