• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Elchele

lulz57orm.gif

everything is funnier in gif

Apparently there are a number of media sources in Spain and Germany saying that ter Stegen will join Barca in the summer.

Poor Gladbach, they can't catch a break

Suen

To further his GAF-fame and partly to hide his true writing style, I'd guess.
Can't believe how sad, pathetic and self-delusional people have to be to continue do something like that. It doesn't make you funny, it doesn't make you look great, it makes you look like a fucking idiot and that's it. It's one thing to fool around a bit with it in the beginning or now and then but if he writes like that in each post...yeah.

That Franc dude with signatures wasn't fun from beginning as well. I only love him now because of how pissed off people get at his signature. I wonder which footy-gaf member it is. Blablurn? spidye? fuenf? ElTopo? Hmmmm....

arkon

Watching Bundesliga highlights on ITV4 earlier.

Good lord. Oliver Baumann had a mare against Hamburg. Seriously. He made Joe Hart look world class.

Watching Bundesliga highlights on ITV4 earlier.

Good lord. Oliver Baumann had a mare against Hamburg. Seriously. He made Joe Hart look world class.
That's disgusting arkon. Promise me to never use the words "Joe Hart" and "world class" in the same sentence ever again.

danwarb

Can't believe how sad, pathetic and self-delusional people have to be to continue do something like that. It doesn't make you funny, it doesn't make you look great, it makes you look like a fucking idiot and that's it. It's one thing to fool around a bit with it in the beginning or now and then but if he writes like that in each post...yeah.

That Franc dude with signatures wasn't fun from beginning as well. I only love him now because of how pissed off people get at his signature. I wonder which footy-gaf member it is. Blablurn? spidye? fuenf? ElTopo? Hmmmm....

It's a bit sad because there are others here quoting the same guy without the broken keyboard.

valeo

Arsenal team I want to see tomorrow:

Fabianski
Monreal, Vermaelen, Mertesacker, Jenkinson
Wilshere, Hayden
Rosciky
Gnabry, Bendtner, Ryo

If Elsfeld was fit I would play him instead of Ryo. Have Apkom on the bench to bring on and let's see if we can get the job done.

Guarantee there will be more first teamers than that.

Kerzhakov to Parma pls. You can get Amauri in return.
Sorry, do not want. Amauri has that disgusting Juventus taint on him. You can't ever get rid of it. Plus Kerzhakov already said that that Zenit will be the last club of his (glorious) career. You can take Bukharov though.
Please!
How about if I include "is not" in between?

Hmm...it would be better to avoid it, just the mere association between the two is appalling enough. At least make sure the "not" is capitalized and bolded.

LTWheels

The closer we get to launch, the less interested in next gen I become.

Was well up for it a month ago.

Now I would rather save the money and instead buy FM and Mario.

At least with the ps4 coming out on the 29th, I can see if the US impressions get me excited again.

Clegg

At least with the ps4 coming out on the 29th, I can see if the US impressions get me excited again.
I'm in the same boat. When the release date was first announced I was ready to pre order for day 1 purchase. But I kept holding off until my interest in getting it immediately started to wane. I think the lack of interesting exclusives is what's holding me back.

I'll get the PS4 in Jan/Feb when the more interesting games start coming out. Will buy Ass Creed 4 too. Waiting for next gen version coz it looks like there are some problems with the current gen version.

everything coming out in the first 4 months sounds either unappealing or cross gen.

official launch might as well be when inFamous comes out.

GorillaJu

Was just listening to Football Weekly and heard Fabio Borini said he texted to his friend before the game that he'd score the winner in a 2-1 derby.

:lol amazing.

Also, I'm on team Cboat. His character is a bit demented, like Duncan Jenkins.

panty

k8fet.gif

Fergie

Banned
Joseph Blatter said he prefers Messi over CR7: "Leo is a good guy, every mother and father would like to have him at home."

Joseph Blatter: "C. Ronaldo looks like a commander on the pitch, he spends more on his hairdresser than Messi, but I won't say who's better."

7b7.gif

feel

This time is not a war, PS4 is the most logical choice. It's not about preferences anymore, but about common sense. At least if you're into games, and not into DVR and shit.
I like how you chimed in on a discussion about how pathetic this nextgen console war with this peach of a post. LOL

Both consoles will be fine, one will be better at some stuff the other will have different qualities, everyone will be having fun and lots of great games will come for both, people need to get over all the dumb overly protective shit unless they own shares of the corporations making the consoles.

Lightning

Banned
Arsenal - Chelsea. Arsenal fans are going to pretend they're not disappointed to be dumped out of the only competition that they have a chance of winning.
If we wanted to win it we would play our best team but we'll see.

Personally the FA cup is the cup I want us to win. I think we have a great chance in that, especially if our CL group stage sees us go out.

http://www.*****************/sport/...-Emmanuel-Frimpong-sparks-race-tweet-row.html

wtf Frimpong? He basically implied we're a racist club. Prick. Better chance of selection while and English? Wtf is that shit. Not selected because not good enough and a red card waiting to happen.

If we wanted to win it we would play our best team but we'll see.

Personally the FA cup is the cup I want us to win. I think we have a great chance in that, especially if our CL group stage sees us go out.
In that case you'd also have a great chance of winning the Europa League!

Top Bottom