• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

FootballFan

what the hell i clicked the "Canadia, Sony is showing you some love on the first of Nov." thread

first thing i see

shootings_map.jpg

homicides_map.jpg

look at all those clean no crime area in down town toronto.

Some random ass shootings statistics.

Wenger being satisfied with that performance is astounding to me. We hardly had any shots on goal and he says it was an even game minus a couple of mistakes? I don't agree.

The gap between our first and second teams is too large and that will be our downfall this season. Jenkinson is not good enough, Vermaelen is not good enough, Fabianski is not good enough, Bendtner was very bad and Jack Wilshere was very poor too. Wenger calling that a tight game is a joke, we never threatened Chelsea, it was a question of how many we would concede not challenging them.

If we wanted to win we should have thrown our best team on the field and gone for it. Instead we played some, rested others, played cameo roles with others but everyone was brought down because our reserves are not good enough. Dissapointing.

Wenger has not got a clue what is going on.

I wanted us to play our best team. Players buzz off wins and momentum is so important. We should be aiming to win every game with aa near to a full strength team as possible.

Your point about the lack of quality between first and second teams is why I was not over the moon by the Ozil signing and consider our previous transfer window a D.

Lightning

Banned
Wenger has not got a clue what is going on.

I wanted us to play our best team. Players buzz off wins and momentum is so important. We should be aiming to win every game with aa near to a full strength team as possible.

Your point about the lack of quality between first and second teams is why I was not over the moon by the Ozil signing and consider our previous transfer window a D.
What I mean is if you look at today's performance only Monreal comes out with his head held high out of the players not featuring regularly. I thought Monreal played quite well in what was a poor team showing but the entire balance was all wrong. Rosciky is not a goal scorer, Ryo is not good enough so that left Cazorla and Bendtner as our attacking threat. Cazorla left with too much to do as Bendtner has no future at Arsenal and today further showed that.

Wilshere was shit again and Ramsey had a hard time showing anything partly due to tiredness and not enough support. It was just a disaster and showed outside our first XI which gave Dortmund a real good game last week, unlucky to lose it, compared to the crap we served up against Chelsea was rather frightening.

Sagna to Jenkinson gap too large
Mertesacker to Vermaelen gap too large
Cazorla to Rosciky gap too large
Walcott to Ryo gap a Grand Canyon as expected but Ryo is poor
Giroud to Bendtner is just retarded. We need a fucking striker.

No more 2nd string teams against top opposition. We don't have the depth for that.

Mastadon

Banned
Are there any good, in-depth, club-specific podcasts that you guys listen to? The Anfield Wrap is amazing, and I learn tonnes from it, but I'd love to listen to something similar that discusses other teams.

Salazar

Are there any good, in-depth, club-specific podcasts that you guys listen to? The Anfield Wrap is amazing, and I learn tonnes from it, but I'd love to listen to something similar that discusses other teams.

No. The worldwide list of people with consistently acceptable opinions on Manchester United is quite short. Single figures, perhaps.

I personally suck with KB/M but there is a Testing Range where you can practice. Also, you could always have a controller with you which you use for aircraft. Some people swear by that.

That sounds like a good idea. List time

If you play or intend to play BF4 multiplayer for a significant amount of time, will you be doing it on:

PS4

PC

Xbox One

DICE really should make a free training course game for people to practise their flying, like the flying school in GTAV, with a one-on-one AI aerial dogfight option

kharma45

Impressed what your PC can do then? :p

The IQ is what really surprised me. For some reason BF4 looked okay for me, but not mindblowing on Ultra settings. I'm wondering if the graphics options on BF4 just didn't save properly, and the hangar in Star Citizen just doesn't look good, since Batman looks even better than I expected. Obviously Batman doesn't even pretend to be a graphical showcase, but its a clear leap over the PS3's capabilities, and approaching what I'd expect for an early PS4 game

What is Shadowplay? Is it basically a proprietary FRAPS?

Top Bottom