• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Max Payne 3 was not Max Payne.

It looked different

It felt different

And unlike the first two, it was a forgettable experience.

kharma45

The IQ is what really surprised me. For some reason BF4 looked okay for me, but not mindblowing on Ultra settings. I'm wondering if the graphics options on BF4 just didn't save properly, and the hangar in Star Citizen just doesn't look good, since Batman looks even better than I expected. Obviously Batman doesn't even pretend to be a graphical showcase, but its a clear leap over the PS3's capabilities, and approaching what I'd expect for an early PS4 game

What is Shadowplay? Is it basically a proprietary FRAPS?

Battlefield betas never look that good, full game will be better.

Shadowplay is a lightweight video recording utility, seems to be getting a lot of positive praise on the gaming side. file sizes are smaller than FRAPS as it's not the raw footage it gives.

Salazar

Slizz post

zW6Xe5K.gif
9UulAnW.gif

FQlcRaH.gif
b8p4BI9.gif

Hitcher if you don't get BF4 on the PS4 I'll call up your work when you're there and tell them the truth.

They won't have a PC only user between them, I've been told.

Hixx

Max Payne 3 was not Max Payne.

It looked different

It felt different

And unlike the first two, it was a forgettable experience.

Max Payne 3 was the tps Max Payne 1 & 2 wished they were

I have not played the first two

MP3 is amazing unless you are a shithouse who plays it as a cover shooter.

Elchele

He implied that he heard (from an Italian player agent) that Boateng had knee problems even before he went to Schalke and that his health problems/knee problems are one of the reasons Schalke were able to get him rather cheap (10m).

wow, makes sense.
Still, I think Schalke has bigger problems than that
like Keller

Linius

It would make me sad if Suarez joins Real Madrid. I want to be able to cheer for him if he does well on the field. Not in a fucking Madrid jersey.

Suen

Nah. Not yet at least. Lotito rates him and blames the players. Roma flying high as a kite on speed doesn't help.
Lotito is a tool. We all know how well it works when you start blaming the players and take off any pressure from the manager. Meanwhile any young talent Lazio gets will continue to leave as soon as the opportunity shows itself. Lotito might as well sell all players after Roma win the scudetto next year and buying a new squad.

Suen

nothx.

£55m + Morata would be lovely.

In the summer tho
Morata is going nowhere. Benz + Khedira (+ you can have Arbeloa back for free) + money for Suarez. Considering his attitude on the pitch and tendency of bringing problems to himself this should be a fair deal! This is an offer you can't reject, imagine the depth Khedira and Benz will add to your squad.

Ozil: “I gave my jersey to Mourinho because he’s the best coach in the world and I love him like a father.”
After all trophyless years Arse fans have lost all their feelings
except when it comes to RVP.

bud

does anyone else use ps3 media server (1.90.1) for mac? if so, what on earth am i supposed to do to get smooth playback?

it's always buffering.

Mastadon

Banned
Morata is going nowhere. Benz + Khedira (+ you can have Arbeloa back for free) + money for Suarez. Considering his attitude on the pitch and tendency of bringing problems to himself this should be a fair deal! This is an offer you can't reject, imagine the depth Khedira and Benz will add to your squad.

I know Khedira gets stick on here as well, but he genuinely would add a lot to our squad.

Thanks bros.

Congrats man!

We shall celebrate and get a win vs Lazio. Or sack Allegri.

Or both.

I can't wait the game today. :( Gotta work and fucking RAI is showing the Crapoli game so I can't DVR it.

Allegri should get sacked just for starting Muntari over Poli in a game like this though, to be honest . . .

Suen

I know Khedira gets stick on here as well, but he genuinely would add a lot to our squad.
He adds barely anything. Playing with Khedira in the squad is like playing with ten men. I'd say he's been slightly more useful than Benz this season though.

Win treble
Quit football

You're basically Inter FC.
damn :lol

Anyway fry, hope you can get more time in the future to watch football!

Top Bottom