• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Az

Sad Jovetic got injured. Really sucks for the guy, he's amazing when fit. Also one of my favorites.

Dzeko played like shit for 90 minutes, wakes up in extra time.

I noticed you don't have Knack on your list on the spreadsheet. :p

Oh yeah, umm. That's money is now going to AC4 :p

I know there's the 15 minute record function, but I don't think there's a way of rewatching matches and changing the perspective. I wanna see people getting crushed by buildings from a free camera :(

Cheers for making the list, should be able to get some good matches going with that many people :)

You can live stream to twitch and then watch it back later, not having a free camera sucks but that would take a lot more resources from the console so I can see why they didn't do it.

What I still want to know is if the Live from PlayStation app they showed at gamescom was an aggregate from twitch and ustream streams or was it streaming over PSN? If we're able to join people who are streaming? Seems like a really neat feature.

Zabojnik

We need to do something.

My prediction is your season will follow last year's trajectory. Which means Allegri is staying until summer, but the good news is you should see things start improving pretty soon. Kaka is back, De Sciglio too, Rami and Honda are on their way to Italy. As soon as the walking disaster that is the current Zapata gets dopped, Milan will soar. Believe, Frank. Credici.

Place I am eating at always has on BeIN. They have on the Juve game and just saw Carlitos' goal. Is his wife pregnant?

Looks like it.

Btw Serie-A gaf, rumors are saying Parma are being linked with Mattia Destro. Hope it's true.

That would be a very sensible thing for him to do and would likely put his career back on the right track. Hopefully he'll be able to swallow his pride, so to say. Speaking of Parma, I expect we'll be dropping points against you guys again this year. We failed to take 3 at the Tardini last year and the year before that and with some pretty big games around the corner ... Yeah. Quaglia will start 100%, btw. Conte pretty much confirmed it yesterday after the match. Looks like he's fully fit again, no news on Vucinic and Licht yet. Swiss train, pls. I don't want us to start Isla ever again.

Great to hear. I am buying it for ps4.

You forgot me.

That's 8 people, 2 squads of 4 :D

I'm gonna try and use the headset more with the PS4, hopefully others will do the same since one comes with the system

Might try a few matches with friendly fire on, wanna see what its like playing an FPS without people spamming explosives :p

Anoesis

Neo Member
Guardian article on Tottenham's progress in building "the Naming Rights Stadium"

naming-rights_ap_1206786c.jpg

naming-rights-park.jpg

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/oct/30/tottenham-new-stadium-local-business-demolition

Damn I watched the video on that article.
They are marking the businesses around the proposed stadium there for demolition and not giving the business a choice.

Salazar

A council housing tower block and rows of shops with people living above are to be knocked down to create a wide walkway for Spurs fans

jeez

Swapping council flats for apartments remunerative for Spurs = regenerating.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
2013%2f10%2fTackle-Foul-Quad.jpg

My prediction is your season will follow last year's trajectory. Which means Allegri is staying until summer, but the good news is you should see things start improving pretty soon. Kaka is back, De Sciglio too, Rami and Honda are on their way to Italy. As soon as the walking disaster that is the current Zapata gets dopped, Milan will soar. Believe, Frank. Credici.
As long as they finish above Inter.

no news on Vucinic and Licht yet

There is.

They're both going to miss Parma and Madrid. The latter, especially, is a massive, gigantic loss.

Seriously though, fuck Allegri. He's such a pussy. No matter how bad we play, he always pretends that we played a good game and just got unlucky. The team is so unmotivated to play for him, it is obvious to anyone with eyes. There's no fire or passion there, under Allegri the team is content with mediocrity. This is also why we completely switch off after scoring, game after game.

We need to fire this motherfucker ASAP and salvage this season. I think we should bring in Trappattoni. He's out of a job, a Milanista from his playing days, a fucking legend, ridiculous experience, and would instantly command the respect of the players, unlike Allegri who has clearly lost the team. We should hire him just as a caretaker until we can bring in a permanent coach next summer.

We need to do something.
We need somebody capable to control Balo and get him back on track. Yesterday was horrible once again, and if one of our best players (definitely the best one of the strikers) doesn't even try we're going to have a hard time until June. At this point, even Trapattoni would be fine, just get him on board and reach an EL spot.

This team is missing the legends that helped us winning the last scudetto: Nesta, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Inzaghi and, I hate to say it, Seedorf just to name a few. They were helpful both on and off the pitch, in one summer we bought three dickheads (Ibra, Boa, Binho) and another one in January (Cassano), yet somehow everything went smoothly and we actually won something. Now there are a few players like those and mostly haven't been with Milan for a long time (except for Abbiati, Abate and Kakà) and don't look like they can handle the rest of the team and help Allegri.
We didn't concede three goals, that's for sure.

Btw Serie-A gaf, rumors are saying Parma are being linked with Mattia Destro. Hope it's true.
iChFt9323KrgU.jpg

Are you sure? He's out of shape and probably won't play like he used to until January. I'd buy somebody else to be honest.
Superior (PC) list:

Wooden
Bacon
Suen
*Raises hand*
Probably around Christmas though.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
That's it, then. We'll try again next year, let's concentrate on holding on to a CL spot and winning La Decima
Coppa Italia

I'm okay with that actually.

And we really should've won the Coppa Italia last season, or you know, against Napoli.

-_-

-

Quoting for new page

We need somebody capable to control Balo and get him back on track. Yesterday was horrible once again, and if one of our best players (definitely the best one of the strikers) doesn't even try we're going to have a hard time until June. At this point, even Trapattoni would be fine, just get him on board and reach an EL spot.

This team is missing the legends that helped us winning the last scudetto: Nesta, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Inzaghi and, I hate to say it, Seedorf just to name a few. They were helpful both on and off the pitch, in one summer we bought three dickheads (Ibra, Boa, Binho) and another one in January (Cassano), yet somehow everything went smoothly and we actually won something. Now there are a few players like those and mostly haven't been with Milan for a long time (except for Abbiati, Abate and Kakà) and don't look like they can handle the rest of the team and help Allegri.

We didn't concede three goals, that's for sure.

iChFt9323KrgU.jpg

Are you sure? He's out of shape and probably won't play like he used to until January. I'd buy somebody else to be honest.

Superior (PC) list:

Wooden
Bacon
Suen

*Raises hand*
Probably around Christmas though.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
MP: Will you watch Roma-Chievo tomorrow?

Conte "No, it's Halloween. I will go out for dinner with my wife or risk getting divorced."

SKY: *Real were up 3-0 but Sevilla made it 3-2.. (that was during HT)

Conte "We hope Sevilla stops here, because we [Juve] want to make the comeback (laughs)."

Conte "At the end I asked Andujar if he had anything against Giovinco, because he did everything possible not to let him score (laughs)."

Downloading The Wolf Among Us!

It's EXCELLENT.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Viola owner Andrea Della Valle" We can’t lock him [Cuadrado] down here because his contract is co-owned with Udinese,”

“His future will not just depend on us, at least not until we possibly decide to sign him outright.

Oh, I totally forgot that he's half owned by our best-bros Udinese!

We could buy his half and then 'go to the envelope'!

Going to the envelope: This is essentially a blind auction. Both clubs submit a blind bid to the FIGC proposing the amount they will purchase half of the player’s rights, by bidding on their valuation of the player. The side who offered the most gets the player and has to pay their bid to the other team.

Carbonox

Halloween. What are people going to do those who knock on their door? Answer the door naked and fart in their 5 year old faces, spread cheeks and all? +5 points for any excrement squeezed out in the air.

L1NETT

Sniffing in libraries should be a capital offence. Blow your nose you cretin.

Anyways, destiny looks so hot. And FM is out, what ways do footy gaf play together

Edit. Nah jupp. Naaaaaah

Top Bottom