• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Be curious to see how he slots in. I had him on my FPL team early this season and he did absolutely nothing before he got injured. Seems like you guys are playing very well without him.

Think he struggled with teams paying special attention to him, and doubling up/forcing him to pass early/paying more attention to runs up front, giving him no targets. Hopefully with Suarez and Sturridge instead of just Sturridge, teams won't have the extra man to stay on Coutinho.

Mastadon

Banned
Be curious to see how he slots in. I had him on my FPL team early this season and he did absolutely nothing before he got injured. Seems like you guys are playing very well without him.

I'm not sure I agree with that. In terms of results we've done okay, but he's been sorely missed in a couple of the games we've played without him. The Newcastle game is the obvious example. We were absolutely crying out for someone like him to come on a give us some impetus and attacking flair against ten men.

I don't think he'll start against Arsenal. Henderson's pressing will be absolutely critical against Arsenal. It gives us some good options off the bench though.

Jones, Agger, Kelly, Alberto, Moses, Coutinho, Allen/Sterling

Ups, so big.

HyregUh.gif

Dead

bjaelke

I'm not sure I agree with that. In terms of results we've done okay, but he's been sorely missed in a couple of the games we've played without him. The Newcastle game is the obvious example. We were absolutely crying out for someone like him to come on a give us some impetus and attacking flair against ten men.

I don't think he'll start against Arsenal. Henderson's pressing will be absolutely critical against Arsenal. It gives us some good options off the bench though.

Jones, Agger, Kelly, Alberto, Moses, Coutinho, Allen/Sterling
Sterling, Allen and Alberto all scored last night in a closed match with the U21 team. 6 goals between them.

Meier

http://i.imgur.com/HyregUh.gif[IMG]
[SPOILER]Dead[/SPOILER][/QUOTE]

That's amazing. Have to share this.

Holy cow, former NFL player Hamza Abdullah (I'd imagine he is one of a very small number of Muslim NFL players) is going HAM on Twitter right now.

[url]https://twitter.com/HamzaAbdullah21[/url]

Bumhead

Banned
+1

I don't get the hype wither. I tried to understand but I just don't.

I didn't get the Titanfall hype either until I played it. Totally sold now though. It's just an incredibly slick and fun multiplayer shooter but with mech's and one or two other really neat additions. There's a bit of a shift away from the "spawn - die - spawn - die" cycle that always drives me away from the Call of Duty games too.

"Have you seen Titanfall" is a joke bit of PR fluff but for me it actually turned out to be true. Can't wait to get my hands on it. I'll even buy an Xbox One for it depending how many of my friends end up doing the same.

In other news, the Twitter app on my iPhone has started automatically displaying images. Which is really great when someone retweets an image of a severed penis from the "Gross Injuries" account.

Bumhead

Banned
Halloween. What are people going to do those who knock on their door? Answer the door naked and fart in their 5 year old faces, spread cheeks and all? +5 points for any excrement squeezed out in the air.

I'm going to hang a life size cut out of Jimmy Saville at the door. That'll scare the little shits away.

Hixx

@SkySportsNews7m
Home Office orders Cardiff head of recruitment Alisher Apsalyamov to stand down while they investigate his visa #SSN

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

What a professional club.

Carbonox

It's 5:36 and I've already had my first knock on the door. Impatient little cunts. Best stop knocking or I'll throw a brick at their faces.

I'm not joking

Need to go and look for my brown bin that those inconsiderate dirt bag binmen probably dragged to empty but left it on the side of the road cos they're morons. By searching for it I will probably get bothered by kids and their twat mothers. Here's some tuna leftover from the bin you plebs.

Bumhead

Banned
I don't plan on wearing any trousers tonight.

If some trick or treaters knock on the door and I answer it, whose fault is it? What are the laws on trouser wearage in ones home in this post-Yewtree world we live in?

So Will.i.an got called up to the Brazil squad! Happy for him! Also my local team are selling FM2014 for £15 which is a fucking bargain, cheaper then what I paid for it from Nuveem.

Hixx

So Will.i.an got called up to the Brazil squad! Happy for him! Also my local team are selling FM2014 for £15 which is a fucking bargain, cheaper then what I paid for it from Nuveem.

A few non-league clubs have it in to sell for cheap.

And of course the HUKD crowd have got in first :|

Tc91

Is your local team Forest Green Quiche?

A few non-league clubs have it in to sell for cheap.

And of course the HUKD crowd have got in first :|

Cunts. Nuuvem only have Brazilian keys now so I can't buy it from them :/

Top Bottom