• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

I didn't get to actually see the stage when they played at ACL a few weeks ago but I heard them for about 30 mins. Sounded great. I saw them in concert during the Black Holes tour (2010). Here are pics I took: http://www.flickr.com/photos/abellwillring/sets/72157623609980290/.

This one is a fave of mine.
4429028126_526a6d73bc_b.jpg

Oh yeah, you've linked me to those pictures before!

I believe that's the Resistance tour stage. Their 2nd Law stage is like a scene from Far Cry 3

7roDlHn.jpg

30 minutes is good. I've never been to an English concert before so pretty excited for that!

I saw them at the Emirates stadium in the summer. It was a fantastic show with loads of cool things going on. Matt Belemy is such a talanted singer/guitarist.

They're pretty amazing live. Most of their songs work well for that too.

cremino

At the moment, Verona is the only italian city with 3 professional teams. Hellas and Chievo in Serie A and Virtus Vecomp Verona in Lega Pro seconda divisione (italian 4th division). The latter is also the only italian professional team that has a reserve team in the amateur divisions

faridmon

I am going to see Live gigs of Fenech-Soler and New Young Pony Club in 2 weeks.

Can't wait.

In the mean time, there is the new Cut Copy Album. Amazing 2 weeks ahead in terms of music!

Suen

So you like turkey and you like avocado?

Bayern-gaf worst taste in everything confirmed.
Worst taste in food, worst taste in shows, worst taste in music, worst taste in movies, worst taste in football teams, worst taste in life. Fuck Bayern-GAF.

Bayern-GAF <3

almost forgot, need your feedback. got a call from my local Media Markt, if i'm interested in activating my pre-order again, this time they offer a PS+ 12 month subscription, worth 49.99€. guess they're not having enough pre-orders.

you guys think it's worth it? consider i have no interest until, at the very least, inFamous comes out.

Elchele

almost forgot, need your feedback. got a call from my local Media Markt, if i'm interested in activating my pre-order again, this time they offer a PS+ 12 month subscription, worth 49.99&#8364;. guess they're not having enough pre-orders.

you guys think it's worth it? consider i have no interest until, at the very least, inFamous comes out.

do it baby

I'm not getting anything else, and I'm paying almost 700$.

bjaelke

almost forgot, need your feedback. got a call from my local Media Markt, if i'm interested in activating my pre-order again, this time they offer a PS+ 12 month subscription, worth 49.99€. guess they're not having enough pre-orders.

That's odd considering most places have sold out for release. I tried yesterday and the earliest date was January.

Get it and BF4.

Doit.gif

Clegg

The front page of tomorrows Daily Express is something else.

In other news, Brooklyn Beckham is training with United's academy and will be offered a place if he impresses.

Hixx

Poyet on "wor" Giaky: "We will wait for Inter Milan [to make a move]. We don't make any moves, any comments before it happens because there are too many rumours in football. We will see. It's too early. During the international week I'm going to sit down with the people from the club, give my opinion on the whole squad and every single player and we'll analyse and then we're going to move forward. So give me time."

wor Jacky > Giaky

I'd play Giak ahead of AJ.

AJ and Borini are good to come off the bench.

We have a lot of options up front for once. If only we could fucking defend.

Peco

Fuck Allegri.
Seedorf: "I left Milan because of Allegri. He should be ashamed. He's the reason Nesta and I had to go."

They left because they are fucking old. They are legends and they've won everything with this club but it was time to move on. You know,
Fuck
Allegri's a mediocre coach with poor tactical acumen, but getting rid of certain dead players was a blessing for his first two seasons in Milan. I think Galliani/Braida/Berlusconi are the ones to blame here: they have no fucking clue on what they're doing and they still fuck things up in every transfers market windows. EDIT: Yes, the manager asked for Matri and he sure isn't fair towards young players (El Shaa, Poli, Vergara, Cristante, etc.), but let's not blame him for everything bad that is happening. This is a 50%-50% situation.

I would blame him if anything for letting Pirlo go. But Nesta and Seedorf? Meh.

Pirlo was a fucking walking corpse in his last seasons with us and in Allegri's view of the game a Van Bommel-type of player was the perfect fit for the midfield. I mean, that bastard asked for Kucka but instead Galliani signed Bakaye Traoré for free.

Timurid

Benfica tomorrow. count your blessings as actual top quality football is on.

no BF4 for me, i HATE contemporary shooters.

PSG are playing tomorrow. So you're right about quality football will be on tomorrow.

No one cares about some shitty porto team that's 3rd in that 1 team league.

Top Bottom