• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Bumhead

Banned
WELCOME BACK CONNOR LAD

2164043463.jpg

Hixx

WELCOME BACK CONNOR LAD

[im.g]http://www.jarrowandhebburngazette.com/webimage/1.5423128.1361269889!/image/2164043463.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_595/2164043463.jpg[/img]

One day he will care more about being a footballer rather than trying to be a model.

One day.

Yen

Properly can't wait for A Link Between Worlds. New trailer looks top, innit. Still not sure on the new Yoshi's Island, but then how do you follow on from the greatest game of all time.

FootballFan

If there was some sort of cartel that preyed exclusively on turkey and avocado consumers I don't know if I would be completely against it.

loooooool

When Jupp goes to Brazil for the world cup and stays at Fry's house, I hope they enjoy watching 6 seasons of Big Bang Theory while eating their avocado covered turkey. At the same time they'll be on the phone with ElTopo as he complains about everything that looks good, like RIME.

Elchele

loooooool

When Jupp goes to Brazil for the world cup and stays at Fry's house, I hope they enjoy watching 6 seasons of Big Bang Theory while eating their avocado covered turkey. At the same time they'll be on the phone with ElTopo as he complains about everything that looks good, like RIME.

That actually sounds great.

RIME looks good, tho.

Chipotle

Can't believe you're all talking about pizzas whilst the Manchester United twitter account is dropping journalistic bombshells:

"Manchester United ‏@ManUtd 2m
2) On this dramatic rainbow shot, Rafael said: "Is that real? Wow. That's nice." #mufcfanpics pic.twitter.com/VgDiYHOnhm"

It's more a brand. They do all sorts, but I associate them mostly with these

235939.jpg

They do larger frozen pizzas too which are pretty good for being frozen, to be honest.

I'm having the meat feast ones for dinner tomorrow. They're great for being cheap and filling, and tasting okay :p

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Chievo are not even attempting to play football. They deserve -3 points for this. #ItalianStoke #TheyComeNot2Play

Top Bottom