• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Catania President Antonino Pulvirenti pushed a steward during their loss to Juve and now the steward is filing a lawsuit against him LOOOOOOOOOL

Meanwhile the FIGC have banned him until Dec 2nd for his actions.

#Pray4Pulvirenti

Catania President Antonino Pulvirenti pushed a steward during their loss to Juve and now the steward is filing a lawsuit against him LOOOOOOOOOL

Meanwhile the FIGC have banned him until Dec 2nd for his actions.

#Pray4Pulvirenti

Public stoning is the correct punishment imo.

Zabojnik

Torino will be making history tonight, if they draw or win against Roma, thus stopping their amazing run. Think about that, Timulove. Your shitty club could actually achieve something for once.

Zabojnik

Wilbz is back today.

Be prepared.

futurama-20100610070800241_640w.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Torino will be making history tonight, if they draw or win against Roma, thus stopping their amazing run. Think about that, Timulove. Your shitty club could actually achieve something for once.

They'll lose 0-2, at the very least. 0-1, at the very best.

Food for thought:

We were gonna sell Ole Quagunnar Solkjaer and keep Matri

Jovetinjury instead of Tevez

Barzul

I honestly think Benteke can be had for 24m pounds in the winter window, even with the new contract and all that. I think he could be the next big thing, reminds me a lot of Drogba.

Also this:

tdmgEkz.png

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Very interesting on Milan Lab

Surely given their form over the past 18 months, they need fixing most of all?

Founder of the renowned Milan lab: "They stopped the Milan Lab project three years ago," he sighs. "It's still being applied in the athletics sector but not in the medical sector. And we've had more injuries in the past two years than in the eight years before that put together."

Why? "When things are going very well sometimes you believe you can start to cut things," he says. "For instance I had the players eating carbohydrates within 20 minutes after a game. Being in Italy it would be spaghetti. A cook would come in the locker room. It was a hassle to do but it worked. Then they cut it out. They cut here. They cut there. And all of a sudden it doesn't work. These days I mainly check the players when they come in and go out."

I don't know why, but I have faith that we'll reach an EL spot this year. We got this. I mean, we're going to lose (badly) to Barcelona, but after that game things will get better.
Pato hasn't picked up an injury in 2013, pretty much. He and Corinthians blame Milan.
Injuries aren't exactly what's wrong with Pato.
Very interesting on Milan Lab
Three years ago, huh? That's when Leonardo left, basically. Milan Lab did a lot of good things (Pancaro, Cafù, Crespo back from the dead just to name a few. Also, Inzaghi) stopping the project like they did it's bullshit, plain and simple. Yet another proof of how bad things are with our board. I can't believe this, it's so dumb for a (well, former) world class club.

Hindle

Banned
Dissapointed with Liverpool yesterday, they just completely choked. It means Everton can possibly move up to second today. It's ironic Liverpool have their best ever start to a season, yet Everton could still be ahead.

dc89

I bought The Walking Dead on my Mac the other day for £5. Currently on Episode 3.
Shit be so grim. It can't get worse.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Three years ago, huh? That's when Leonardo left, basically. Milan Lab did a lot of good things (Pancaro, Cafù, Crespo back from the dead just to name a few. Also, Inzaghi) stopping the project like they did it's bullshit, plain and simple. Yet another proof of how bad things are with our board. I can't believe this, it's so dumb for a (well, former) world class club.

James Horncastle asked a great question on twitter

: MilanLab or Allegri's methods? IMO injury crises pre-date him.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Spurs have scored in 21 out of 23 away league matches under AVB.

Going to be a cracking game today, both teams will have space to attack.

GorillaJu

I'm getting concerned by how big of a Gulf is forming between the top 6 and everyone else.

It's still early. It's not uncommon for teams to go on crazy win streaks that pump them up the table above their actual level (Newcastle three years ago, West Brom last year, Arsenal this year).

I started playing MGSR today.

GOTY my arse, why are so many people happy playing mediocre games? It is not even 1/10th as good as MGS4
GOTG
, which itself is only 1/10th as good as MGS2
GO4Ever

I swear some people just love to say hard games are amazing regardless of whether they are actually good or not. The graphics look cheap as, the gameplay is boring and the camera is not user friendly. It also has boxes and cars that have been destroyed just reappear in the middle of a battle and getting in my way. I didn't think it was possible to hate Raiden any more than I already do, but this game has managed to do it.

Hindle

Banned
It's still early. It's not uncommon for teams to go on crazy win streaks that pump them up the table above their actual level (Newcastle three years ago, West Brom last year, Arsenal this year).

True I suppose. There are so many terrible teams at the moment though, Fulham, Norwich, Crystal Palace, West Ham.

Miccoli is now playing in Serie C1 with Lecce.

how the mighty have fallen. will never forget what he did for us, like burying the defending CL winners LIVERPOOL by himself.

GOTY my arse, why are so many people happy playing mediocre games? It is not even 1/10th as good as MGS4
GOTG
GO4Ever

I swear some people just love to say hard games are amazing regardless of whether they are actually good or not. The graphics look cheap as, the gameplay is boring and the camera is not user friendly. It also has boxes and cars that have been destroyed just reappear in the middle of a battle and getting in my way. I didn't think it was possible to hate Raiden any more than I already do, but this game has managed to do it.

and the game is 4 hours. everyone who payed full price for this game is a mark.

Suen

how the mighty have fallen. will never forget what he did for us, like burying the defending CL winners LIVERPOOL by himself.

and the game is 4 hours. everyone who payed full price for this game is a mark.
If Benfica was moved to Italy then quality-wise it would be in Serie C too.

Blablurn

GOTG
GO4Ever

I kinda agree with this. Revengeance is good but it doesn't deserve the "Metal Gear" in its title.

James Horncastle asked a great question on twitter

I honestly can't remember this many injuries with Ancelotti or Leonardo. We had them of course, but not this many. No more Milan Lab and different work during the summer with different people caused this situation, probably Allegri's staff work schedule isn't right for a CL side and not having Milan Lab ready to patch every mistake leads to this kind of situation.

Top Bottom