• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

So glad I dont have to worry about download speeds. 14GB downloads from PSN take under an hour for me.

Watched it, doesn't look that much cleaner than BF3 on PS3 :s

Animation seems a lot better though, as does the framerate. The games media seem bloody awful at Battlefield. Going one on one with the scout helicopter with an AK47 in the middle of a field, sneaking up behind 2 enemies and failing to kill either of them by hipfiring with an assault rifle. Its like watching Sleepless play TLoU

<3

Put a quid on Cardiff, Everton, Atletico and Roma (sorry Timmy)

I don't know why, but I have faith that we'll reach an EL spot this year. We got this. I mean, we're going to lose (badly) to Barcelona, but after that game things will get better.

I'd rather we didn't reach an EL spot tbqh. It's just a waste of time.

My only remaining hope is that we don't get relegated.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
God damn it Kaboul is on the bench.

Lennon had better turn up today, Gylfi deserved to start this game too.

Splatt

Yeah what happened there?

I was monitoring Bet365 for an Under 13 corners bet (it got to 12 so was bricking it) and there seemed to be a shit load of yellow cards in the last few minutes?

Getafe keeper gets hurt in the last 10 minutes, Valencia player throws the ball out of play.

Instead of giving the ball back to Valencia, fair play and all, Getafe players keep on attacking.

Valencia keeper didn't like that and got into an argument with one of Getafe players. Yellow cards everywhere.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Villas maybe the most boring manager to hear talk, i swear his voice gets deeper the longer he is talking too.

pls change ur avatar to a splinter cell picture

Ok, but you have to change yours to Aubameyang

WOOT WOOT, Just saw Sony Korea have announced that they will announce
fucking hate when people do that
the PS4 December launch date and price on Wednesday at midnight. I am hoping for first week of December and under £600. I am expecting it to be more expensive than Europe/US.

Blablurn

i don't know which team you support but i bet they suck.

ibqub01JcESBYI.gif

Chipotle

I hate the special place the military has in football. I can understand at this time of year but it's constant.

lol "Gareth Barry, a good soldier for Everton" Christ

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I hate the special place the military has in football. I can understand at this time of year but it's constant.

lol "Gareth Barry, a good soldier for Everton" Christ

A line i always hated commentators using was "Hed give his life for his team" always seemed so overly hyperbolic for a defender who blocks a shot.

Bayern is so good.

The ref was excellent against Juve in the first leg. A 100% red card tamp by Ribery was ignored and a blatant penalty.

Not saying Juve would have won the tie, but it would have changed the outlook going into the second leg at 2-1 with no Ribery.

Bayern are good with help

Blablurn

The ref was excellent against Juve in the first leg. A 100% red card tamp by Ribery was ignored and a blatant penalty.

Not saying Juve would have won the tie, but it would have changed the outlook going into the second leg at 2-1 with no Ribery.

Bayern are good with help

Everyone gets some help from time to time.

Top Bottom