• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

I thought that was pretty obvious, was hilarious all the Liverpool fans on here complaining. Atkinson made the right decision.

The rule is stupid and senseless. If you can play the advantage and book a player next time the ball goes out of play, why can't you do the same for a quick free kick?

edit: Scratch that, just thought about it for 5 seconds and realised that everyone stops playing when the whistle goes, so it would be a huge advantage 99% of the time for the team who got fouled. With that being the case, I'm not sure why quick free kicks are ever allowed though

Computer is either a very elaborate troll, or a very strange man.

I can't decide.

Utter twat is what he is. Ruins threads that have the potential to be an interesting debate by spouting his shite. If he's a troll, he's a knob because he dominates and ruins the threads he does it in. If he's serious, he's a knob as he comes out with an incredible amount of bollocks.

Blablurn

BYPEXS-CMAAIlpX.jpg:large

Arnie

:lol

Picture of Moyeezus carrying Fergie's book in his luggage.

I wanna be like youhoohoo, talk like you, walk like you, and be a cunt like youuu

Wilbur

Banned
:lol

Picture of Moyeezus carrying Fergie's book in his luggage.

I wanna be like youhoohoo, talk like you, walk like you, and be a cunt like youuu

David Moyes:

Football League Second Division: 1999–2000
FA Community Shield: 2013
LMA Manager of the Year: 2002–03, 2004–05, 2008–09
Premier League Manager of the Month: November 2002, September 2004, January 2006, February 2008, February 2009, January 2010, March 2010, October 2010, September 2012, March 2013

he's getting there

look at all those manager of the month awards

You're just shook, Arnold. You know the Moypocalypse is coming

Kenka

Computer is either a very elaborate troll, or a very strange man.

I can't decide.

Utter twat is what he is. Ruins threads that have the potential to be an interesting debate by spouting his shite. If he's a troll, he's a knob because he dominates and ruins the threads he does it in. If he's serious, he's a knob as he comes out with an incredible amount of bollocks.

one of the worst posters around, if not the worst.

Euthanasia thread?

Because god damn fuck that guy.

This is what prompted me to ask about him, but he's been like this for ages. The euthanasia thing just pushed it over the edge.
Computer is a nice guy. He is a propensity to depict gruesome news in the thread he creates but he is not being mean.

Lambda, talk to me about Matic.

solid, consistent defensive midfielder. good dribble, not afraid to shoot, above average technique and passing for someone his size, plays with his head up, excellent awareness of where he stands on the pitch. great physical condition, no problem playing intense matches.

mandatory gif:

post-25189-golazo-soccer-goal-gif-Portugu-F31x.gif

why the question, Liverpool eyeing him?

Arnie

solid, consistent defensive midfielder. good dribble, not afraid to shoot, above average technique and passing for someone his size, plays with his head up, excellent awareness of where he stands on the pitch. great physical condition, no problem playing intense matches.

mandatory gif:

post-25189-golazo-soccer-goal-gif-Portugu-F31x.gif

why the question, Liverpool eyeing him?
On Rodgers shopping list for January apparently.

We're defo going after a midfielder.

Chelsea are also interested, though.

Nope.

I'm not even sure where he'd fit into our midfield when our problems currently stem from there not being enough mobility to cover for an ageing playmaker. I just (probably irrationally) miss him.

Not really irrational to miss him since his leaving resulted in us losing control of CM, contributing to a massive downgrade in results, league position, and calibre of player we could attract, making it even harder to get back up there

Its irrational to be desperate to have him back at any cost though, given that our various formations under Rodgers have clearly struggled with a less mobile deep CM.

I'd love to have him back though, I'm sure we could fit him in somehow :p

edit: Did you send that guy a PM letting him know about this thread?

Kenka

nope. he's a reaction troll, posts absurd shit fishing for quotes.
He thinks logically. He just doesn't mind venturing where few people with moral standards would go to. It's as if he is trying to make abstraction of all his preconceptions and cultural background in order to restitute a naked argument.

In my book, this is fine. I am even considering it a positive thing.

Can't wait to play Ground Zeroes

when The Phantom Pain comes out. Kojima can fuck off if he thinks I'm paying £30 for a tutorial and prologue

Not really irrational to miss him since his leaving resulted in us losing control of CM, contributing to a massive downgrade in results, league position, and calibre of player we could attract, making it even harder to get back up there

Its irrational to be desperate to have him back at any cost though, given that our various formations under Rodgers have clearly struggled with a less mobile deep CM.

I'd love to have him back though, I'm sure we could fit him in somehow :p

edit: Did you send that guy a PM letting him know about this thread?
Nah, I felt I'd leave it for someone else to make a more sexed-up PM including Wilbur GIFs to recruit one more to the FootyGAF massiv, if they wanted. Brap brap.

Lol Alonso.

Spanish cattermole.

U STARTIN BLUD

WJD

No Carrick, Rafael or Evans in Spain.

Please fucking start Fabio or even Valencia over Jones/Smalling at right back, Slug.

Wilbur

Banned
Madrid went to shit when Alonso went off the other day.

Ancelotti's fucked trying to fit everyone in. Has a Khedira fascination despite Illara, Alonso and Modric all being better. Leaving Isco out for Welsh scrubs

please carlo

No Carrick, Rafael or Evans in Spain.

Please fucking start Fabio or even Valencia over Jones/Smalling at right back, Slug.

oh dear. It's gonna be Smalling with Jones in CM. We know this.

Arnie

Looking forward to watching United tomorrow. Not seen them in the Champions League this season, outside of 20 minutes at Donetsk.

Wilbur

Banned
Looking forward to watching United tomorrow. Not seen them in the Champions League this season, outside of 20 minutes at Donetsk.

Was really odd reading a match report or two saying a point in Donetsk was poor. Confused the fuck out of me.

Just saying it again in the hope that Dave is partial to a little meander through GAF with his morning coffee and oats now and then.

It's 4:20pm, he's coked up to his eyeballs and eating out Colleen by now.

We have Vidic. He will save us. Well unless Smalling or Jones have a mistake that ends up in Vidic's path in which case he will mess up.

Top Bottom