• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Slizz

86jeAvR.jpg

If you cup your ear, you can hear Slizz's heart break/nuts burst.

Wish she posted more, she's been slow as of late. LeRoux is always instagramming

Wilbur

Banned
Alright lads

JTB on arsenal if you guys are interested, real good read - http://wp.me/p43ICx-Q

Can we please force Salazar to write something for Wilbury?

Yes

Can I write some Harry Redknapp fan fiction for Wilbury's site?

Yes

One positive that undoubtedly comes from Young diving again is it is just another nail in his coffin. We're getting there United bros. It will soon be over.

No SAF, you cannot stop pure evil.

I honestly get angry when I visualise him playing for us. It legitimately makes me want to fucking throw things through a kebab shop window.

Salazar

I will oblige. I have to finish a gigantic stack of marking - a task relieved only by the warming groin pulse induced when I headshot a plagiarist.

And review a biography. And finish a thing about poetry and outdoorsy labour like digging.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Juve-Madrid was the most watched game this season. Caceres am cry
KuGsj.gif

i'm losing a bit of interest in football. yesterday i got home from the meeting in time to watch Benfica but i couldn't be arsed, went out, ate in a restaurant.

i should be rubbing my hands at the tought of Porto getting embarassed in Russia today but honestly i can't seem to care at all. same for Arsenal getting plugged from behind by the krauts.

if i don't show up as much, you'll know why.

Oooh you'll get over it.

I can't 'drop' or 'lose interest' in football, I ain't no Kyofou.

You don't have to watch every single league though. Just stick with Benfica and the big CL games. That's what I did a few years ago.

Wilbur

Banned
I will oblige. I have to finish a gigantic stack of marking - a task relieved only by the warming groin pulse induced when I headshot a plagiarist.

And review a biography. And finish a thing about poetry and outdoorsy labour like digging.

I genuinely salivate when I see your name before a post. It's always gold, honey.

U complete me

Wilbur

Banned
Don't say that Wilbz. Don't say things you can't take back.

Ruddy big lava chasm between those of us who want to touch Rose Leslie, and those of us who are, frankly, twats.

I can touch an auburn fanny or a dark mahogany but when it's bright orange like a Blackpool shirt then I'm not even looking at it

Oooh you'll get over it.

You don't have to watch every single league though. Just stick with Benfica and the big CL games. That's what I did a few years ago.

Don't think I'll ever lose interest in it. It's genuinely the thing I love most outside of obligatory things like family and food.

Dat Fryeezus just able to drop Bayern is nuts to me :lol

MPW

tumblr_mvtcu5meIu1remfquo1_500.gif

Cristiano Ronaldo has broken the record held for Champions League goals scored in a calendar year after his second-half strike for Real Madrid at Juventus on Tuesday - overtaking the mark previously set by Barcelona's Lionel Messi.

also bale is settling in @ madrid which is nice to see

I might just do a version of Deidre's photo casebook with 'Arry Redknapp instead. So a lot of Harry sitting on the end of a bed in his bra and knickers struggling with various sexual dilemmas.

Dear 'Arry.

Wilbur

Banned
Missing the football tonight. Work calls. I'll be grilling chicken while Arsenal get knocked out of the Champions League. Think about that.

I might just do a version of Deidre's photo casebook with 'Arry Redknapp instead. So a lot of Harry sitting on the end of a bed in his bra and knickers struggling with various sexual dilemmas.

Dear 'Arry.

Do you know what? I'd fucking love that. Shatner please, embrace the final frontier

Don't think I'll ever lose interest in it. It's genuinely the thing I love most outside of obligatory things like family and food.

Dat Fryeezus just able to drop Bayern is nuts to me :lol

photoshop FW out of every family picture and stop consuming so many fumes

nothing is obligatory

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
This is my favourite Believe FC moment ever apart from Broken's sister coming into his room to ask if he was sexually active:

iHIXG7QkuOJ6X.gif

But

ibgo3jn5n0AqnF.gif

The interplay man, the INTERPLAY

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Sometimes I think it is not fair.

We are simply too good and the only reason we haven't won Division 1 yet is because we don't want to.

We need the EA server to go down more often, in a match of shit v shit we are clearly the better shit.

tri_willy

tumblr_mvtcu5meIu1remfquo1_500.gif

Cristiano Ronaldo has broken the record held for Champions League goals scored in a calendar year after his second-half strike for Real Madrid at Juventus on Tuesday - overtaking the mark previously set by Barcelona's Lionel Messi.

we now know who the best REALLY is

Wilbur

Banned
Ronay summarising how I've felt about Kagawa the last few weeks:

I read recently the problem with Shinji is just that whole team isn't set up to play to his strengths. Just do that and he'll be fine. But that's not the way it should be with a high class player. He's got to be better than that, not some latter day Le Tissier of the East

For all the #freeshinji, for all the 'he is always out of position', he's still a very good footballer. There's no reason why he should be coming on 3-0 up against Fulham and still playing shite. Played on the left last night and was fine, and showed a good link up with Patty. Problem is if he plays poorly a lot of people blame the club; which has been true, but it can't be every fucking time.

Salvadora

Arsenal are a formidable opponent on the road, I think it's plausible that we may get a point out of this game.

I just don't want to see any naive, timid performances like last time.

For all the #freeshinji, for all the 'he is always out of position', he's still a very good footballer. There's no reason why he should be coming on 3-0 up against Fulham and still playing shite. Played on the left last night and was fine, and showed a good link up with Patty. Problem is if he plays poorly a lot of people blame the club; which has been true, but it can't be every fucking time.

Reminds me a little of Sahin, except Rodgers had the sense to just accept that he wasn't the player we thought we were getting :p

Yen

Playing GTAV again today. 50% completed. I think the writing is awful, though the ingame encounters can be rather funny.

Yort said:
Oooh you'll get over it.

As a Liverpool fan, 2099-2012 was a very depressing time.

K1LLER7

I don't think we'll see the best of Kagawa at United unless our style of play was to change. That won't be happening any time soon.

Top Bottom