• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
"Vidic was a dour, uncompromising sod. He was a proud Serb. In 2009, he came to see me to say he might be getting called up..."

'What do you mean, called up?' I said, alarmed. 'Kosovo. I am going,' he said. 'It's my duty.' He had the eyes for it."

Splatt will love this.

Sticking with a 3-5-2 against Madrid eh? Cunte, balls of steel <3

SKY changed their mind

4-3-1-2: Buffon: Cáceres, Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini; Vidal, Pirlo, Pogba; Marchisio; Tevez, Llorente

Tc91

Lol. Clegg asked a question if he did. Has it been confirmed?

Yep. Said he isn't a 'top top player' and said he has always been second best to Scholes.

Hahaha.

Also said Liverpool are EIGHT players away from winning the league. Gutted Lolerpool.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Ferguson- "Lippi's Juventus was my model."

giphy.gif

bud

while it's entertaining and informative to read these behind-the-scenes stories, does anyone else feel it's kind of classless to publicise something that was supposed to be private for the sake of selling a book?

Zabojnik

SKY changed their mind

4-3-1-2: Buffon: Cáceres, Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini; Vidal, Pirlo, Pogba; Marchisio; Tevez, Llorente

Really? Now we switch to a faux 4-3-3? I don't even ... Also, Marchisio doesn't really work as a trequartista.

Also, GLORY GLORY MANCHESTER UNITED!
Now loan us Zahallah.

Clegg

I'm still in Team Welbeck. But it's getting increasingly hard to back him when he makes stupid mistakes like he did last Saturday.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Okay Fergie boy, I'll buy your book.

Really? Now we switch to a faux 4-3-3? I don't even ... Also, Marchisio doesn't really work as a trequartista.

Also, GLORY GLORY MANCHESTER UNITED!
Now loan us Zahallah.

It could be a 4-3-2-1 with Marchisio and Tevez behind Llorente!

It'll be a 3-5-2, believe me.

pulga

Banned
"Vidic was a dour, uncompromising sod. He was a proud Serb. In 2009, he came to see me to say he might be getting called up..."

'What do you mean, called up?' I said, alarmed. 'Kosovo. I am going,' he said. 'It's my duty.' He had the eyes for it."

Splatt will love this.

SKY changed their mind

Less ballsy, much wiser :lol If only the Licht King were fit, I'd quite like to see this going on for the rest of the season.

Welbeck was pretty good during the Friendlies but mentally he is just shit. Valencia has improved since last year, but he's still mentally shit.

That's the problem with Manchester United this year. You can sometimes see the improvement they've had but they just don't gel at all during a match.

Fergie was good at running this shit show.

Moyes needs good players to manage, he can't run with this hunk of shit.

Splatt

Splatt will love this.

lol, I can imagine the whole conversation in my head, especially Vidic's part.

vidic-army-cap.jpg

Zabojnik

I only now connected the whole Vidic - Adnan thing. Me and Splatt would be mortal enemies, if it wasn't for Cedevita.

War, what is it good for?

Meier

Sounds like City are battling Barca for a 14-year old kid at Malaga named Brahim Abdelkader Diaz (just referred to as Brahim). Barca has been after him for ages officially in terms of failed bids but City have been scouting him for 2 years. Manuel is hoping his relationship with Malaga will make it happen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-jDHOTpmg0 -- Highlight video of him.. dat goal right at the beginning. Sheesh.

Fergie

Banned
Someone is gonna search their name.

4chan-1378596682916.gif

WTF Vidic. Utterly mad cunt.

Still our legend captain. <3

Bebe is GOAT confirmed. We all knew it.

Meier

Yep, I want Brahim at City. Barca apparently have said in the past that he could be ready for their first team by 16.

Brahim2.gif

Brahim.gif

Stupid watermarks on that video.

Top Bottom