• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

arkon

Sounds like City are battling Barca for a 14-year old kid at Malaga named Brahim Abdelkader Diaz (just referred to as Brahim). Barca has been after him for ages officially in terms of failed bids but City have been scouting him for 2 years. Mancini is hoping his relationship with Malaga will make it happen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-jDHOTpmg0 -- Highlight video of him.. dat goal right at the beginning. Sheesh.

He's still working for you guys?

edit: Brahim's a great name.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
tumblr_mv0zt4t8I51r06h1no1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mv0zt4t8I51r06h1no2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mv0zt4t8I51r06h1no3_400.jpg

tumblr_mv0zt4t8I51r06h1no5_400.jpg

tumblr_mv0zt4t8I51r06h1no8_400.jpg

tumblr_mv0zt4t8I51r06h1no7_400.jpg

tumblr_mv0zt4t8I51r06h1no6_1280.jpg
tumblr_mv1bdzpqIH1sh1nv7o1_250.jpg

You were right, 50 mins in and I knew exactly what was going in. It wasn't until
Hector 3 showed up
that things got interesting.

I need to check my family history, maybe I'm somehow related to Quiche. Half this thread is :p

only just seen this! but if you want in add me on Steam and I can probably let you share. Just know that a few people are on it already so you might not always get to play. Most of them play in offline mode cause then they don't get in others way lol.

Edit - I guess this applies to anyone who wants in.

Hixx

Sounds like Wes Brown will start in the derby. Be his first competitive game in 21 months.

He'll be injured after 21 minutes.

Marc

Yo, long time lurker, first time poster in the football thread. Predictions for the CL tonight?

Always watch the English teams so between Arsenal and Chelsea. Probably Arsenal since its the bigger game, but depends on the line ups. Think both English clubs will win, Chelsea to maybe struggle a bit more due to playing away.

As for Fergie, will be very interesting times from his book. Could damage the club a fair bit potentially. Find it odd his comments on Lampard when he was going on about how he wanted him at united after breaking the club record and it was a big regret not getting him from the hammers. As for international level, Lampard has scored against Spain, Brazil, Germany (a fair few ;)), Portugal, France... basically all the top teams he has faced except Argentina. Plus his match winning % against united was pretty damn good from what I remember. And I am sure Fergie used to say if he could pick a player from any other team he would pick Gerrard. Doesn't line up with his public statements previous to this.

Mastadon

Banned
Yo, long time lurker, first time poster in the football thread. Predictions for the CL tonight?

Always watch the English teams so between Arsenal and Chelsea. Probably Arsenal since its the bigger game, but depends on the line ups. Think both English clubs will win, Chelsea to maybe struggle a bit more due to playing away.

As for Fergie, will be very interesting times from his book. Could damage the club a fair bit potentially. Find it odd his comments on Lampard when he was going on about how he wanted him at united after breaking the club record and it was a big regret not getting him from the hammers. As for international level, Lampard has scored against Spain, Brazil, Germany (a fair few ;)), Portugal, France... basically all the top teams he has faced except Argentina. Plus his match winning % against united was pretty damn good from what I remember. And I am sure Fergie used to say if he could pick a player from any other team he would pick Gerrard. Doesn't line up with his public statements previous to this.

Welcome, who do you support?

Franklin

Neo Member
‘Its not what it looks like!’ Lauren Moyes struggled to make an excuse as to why she was in her fathers bed, gorging on the meat of Wilfried Zaha. ‘Oooh lassy, I think its exactly what it looks like’, mumbled David, barely able to stutter out the words, such was his shock at coming home from a hard day figuring out the Japanese for ‘Sorry but Welbeck is better’ to find such a horrid scene. He looked into Zahas eyes and mumbled ‘What do you have to say for yourself?’ Zaha looked back at him. ‘I’m sorry gaffer. I’ll do anything to make it up to you’

Davids eyes lit up. He had been waiting for this moment for a long time, and immediately got onto his knees and began to drool over the young wingers groin. ‘Lauren’, he gestured. ‘I want you to see this, there are plenty of things that I can teach you’. As he spat over Zahas privates, his daughter watched open mouthed. ‘The first thing you need to learn is that the spit from the mouth of a 50 year old Scottish football manager is more effective as lubricant when the mouth is dry from screaming. It’s the main reason I am so vocal on the touchline’. He began eagerly pulling Zaha, who at this stage was unable to control his erection. ‘Oh Wilfried’, he began to joke, ‘This is going to be like your 2 England caps. You don’t deserve it, it won’t last long, but its happening because you play for Manchester United’. As he finished his sentence he started to kiss Zahas shaft and playfully asked him for the length of his hard on. ‘Well boss’, replied Zaha, ‘When I’m semi aroused, like now, its an inch for every year of contract United have given you’. David laughed. ‘Is that right? Well, why don’t we see if I can get myself a contract extension’. He giggled, and began to slurp on Zaha harder and more excitedly than he had ever done before.

David threw his head up and down as he sucked. Wilfrieds sexuality, in that moment, was more confused than the nationality of Adnan Januzaj. He couldn’t believe how much he was enjoying his managers services. Even more confused was Lauren Moyes. She looked into her fathers eyes, and rather than seeing the man who had forced her to go to bed early every night so he could compile tactical notes on playing defensive football, she saw the man who she wanted to suck Wilfried Zaha off with. She jumped down onto the wingers monument and began to suck as well. At this point, Zaha could take no more, and he immediately ejaculated over his manager and his lover. And Lauren. David just laughed. ‘Oh Wilfried. If you can’t handle getting doubled up on how do you expect to make it as a winger?’ The three shared a laugh at Davids hilarious joke and their special moment was finally over.

Mastadon

Banned
‘Its not what it looks like!’ Lauren Moyes struggled to make an excuse as to why she was in her fathers bed, gorging on the meat of Wilfried Zaha. ‘Oooh lassy, I think its exactly what it looks like’, mumbled David, barely able to stutter out the words, such was his shock at coming home from a hard day figuring out the Japanese for ‘Sorry but Welbeck is better’ to find such a horrid scene. He looked into Zahas eyes and mumbled ‘What do you have to say for yourself?’ Zaha looked back at him. ‘I’m sorry gaffer. I’ll do anything to make it up to you’

Davids eyes lit up. He had been waiting for this moment for a long time, and immediately got onto his knees and began to drool over the young wingers groin. ‘Lauren’, he gestured. ‘I want you to see this, there are plenty of things that I can teach you’. As he spat over Zahas privates, his daughter watched open mouthed. ‘The first thing you need to learn is that the spit from the mouth of a 50 year old Scottish football manager is more effective as lubricant when the mouth is dry from screaming. It’s the main reason I am so vocal on the touchline’. He began eagerly pulling Zaha, who at this stage was unable to control his erection. ‘Oh Wilfried’, he began to joke, ‘This is going to be like your 2 England caps. You don’t deserve it, it won’t last long, but its happening because you play for Manchester United’. As he finished his sentence he started to kiss Zahas shaft and playfully asked him for the length of his hard on. ‘Well boss’, replied Zaha, ‘When I’m semi aroused, like now, its an inch for every year of contract United have given you’. David laughed. ‘Is that right? Well, why don’t we see if I can get myself a contract extension’. He giggled, and began to slurp on Zaha harder and more excitedly than he had ever done before.

David threw his head up and down as he sucked. Wilfrieds sexuality, in that moment, was more confused than the nationality of Adnan Januzaj. He couldn’t believe how much he was enjoying his managers services. Even more confused was Lauren Moyes. She looked into her fathers eyes, and rather than seeing the man who had forced her to go to bed early every night so he could compile tactical notes on playing defensive football, she saw the man who she wanted to suck Wilfried Zaha off with. She jumped down onto the wingers monument and began to suck as well. At this point, Zaha could take no more, and he immediately ejaculated over his manager and his lover. And Lauren. David just laughed. ‘Oh Wilfried. If you can’t handle getting doubled up on how do you expect to make it as a winger?’ The three shared a laugh at Davids hilarious joke and their special moment was finally over.

This is my favourite post ever.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/icDAk.gif[/IMG]

I guess that's Wilbury's alt account then.

Exactly what I was going to say! :looooooooooooooooooooooool

rvy

Banned
Brahim.gif

Stupid watermarks on that video.

The fuck are you doing, kid? I swear that if they were passing the ball to each other instead of shooting I'd claim this was Wenger's child. I'll just claim he's an unsmart Neymar this way.

Marc

Welcome, who do you support?

I support football. [/clicherubbish]

:)

Don't have a club unfortunately, just support England at all levels, although I have to admit the last ten years or so have been trying my patience. Grew up south east London with family on the hammers side, millwall, charlton, some spurs fans, mates mostly Arsenal and some local teams. Never got into any of them, always ended up just supporting individual English players who I thought could go on to the national side.

Cheers Yurt and Mastadon for the welcome.

Franklin said:

O20mI.gif

Not sure whether to laugh or cry.

Fergie

Banned

Well, well. Welcome.

Being a lurker will help get accustomed to the good/bad banter around here.

Gr9RH2h.gif

Welcome, what an entrance.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Cristiano Ronaldo ‏@Cristiano 21m
Thank you all for participating in the CR7 Boys Underwear Competition – it's been a real pleasure to see all of your photos.
Thank you all for participating in the CR7 Boys Underwear Competition – it's been a real pleasure to see all of your photos.

DEAD

Peco

i3A6zNnDpWU60.gif

Hixx

"Ferguson also dares suggest that Michael Owen became a better player once he had joined Manchester United and dismisses the qualities of Kenny Dalglish signings’ Stewart Downing, Jordan Henderson and Andy Carroll."

Then why did he try to sign him 6 months before he joined Liverpool?
wtzgU.gif

Meier

LOL, it looks like that has been deleted. The original tweet about the competition is up though.. how bizarre.

Cristiano Ronaldo ‏@Cristiano 9 Oct
My CR7 Boys Underwear Competition is now live. I’ll meet the winner in Madrid! Show your support and participate here http://on.fb.me/GNgG8X

Also, the account is actually replying to tweets. Surely that isn't actually him and it's just some random Madrid employee answering on his behalf? There's no attribution either way.

Edit: It's back.. with the same wording.

Cristiano Ronaldo ‏@Cristiano 54s

bjaelke

"Ferguson also dares suggest that Michael Owen became a better player once he had joined Manchester United and dismisses the qualities of Kenny Dalglish signings’ Stewart Downing, Jordan Henderson and Andy Carroll."

wtzgU.gif
Old people tend to forget stuff.

Gerrard, writes Ferguson in his autobiography, “was not a top top player”.

Ferguson did admit, however, that United were interested in buying Gerrard at the time he almost joined Chelsea in 2005.

Meier

I'm dying here.

Shatner's thread title suggestion and the bud Ronnie emoticon post.. so good. I'm close to tears. Not to mention the weird Zaha fanfiction.

Can someone please explain to me what made Gravity so amazing? I mean it was beautiful to look at but the entire movie was beyond predictable.

Is that from /sp/? It is.

wtzgU.gif

He didn't suggest that Owen became a better player with United. He said that if he played with United from the start of his career instead of Liverpool, he would have been a better player than he turned out to be.

only just seen this! but if you want in add me on Steam and I can probably let you share. Just know that a few people are on it already so you might not always get to play. Most of them play in offline mode cause then they don't get in others way lol.

Edit - I guess this applies to anyone who wants in.

We'll talk business on steam.

dedonuthrue9.gif

Some of these Ferguson quotes sound more like trolling, contrarian and attention-seeking soundbites to convince neutrals to buy his book, rather than genuine opinions

Managed to cancel that TV and order the cheaper one for basically £257.50

Some of these Ferguson quotes sound more like trolling, contrarian and attention-seeking soundbites to convince neutrals to buy his book, rather than genuine opinions

Managed to cancel that TV and order the cheaper one for basically £257.50

You should come on Steam and I can set up Family Sharing for you seeing as you only have like 10 or so games :p

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

i5fyIK70uadbC.gif

Wouldn't I have to get off as soon as you tried doing anythin on Steam? :p

Anyone else gonna treat BF4 single player like it doesn;t exist?

With that last trailer I'm intrigued.

I went back to see which reviews dissed the SP of BF3 and not to my surprise only Giant Bomb's review was the one that felt spot on.

Top Bottom