• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Clegg

Apparently Vidic wanted to enlist for the Kosovo conflict.

Holy shit.

SELL HIM. PROTECT ADNAN.

Coincidentally, I'm doing a module on ethnic conflict and one of the main topics on is the relationship between Serbia and Albania. There were "rape gangs" comprised of Albanian men who would search for Serbian women to assault in Kosova. They did this because they saw the defilement of Serbian women to be a part of their nationalist cause. No wonder Vida wanted to fuck someone up.

Barzul

Can't wait to smash Dortmund today and establish our Alpha dog status in the group. I'm going 3-1 to The Arsenal. Giroud, Ramsey (we know he'll score) and Carzola. Lewandowski for Dortmund.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=701728

Everyone, including Meier, getting banned for mentioning PS4 + release date.

Graveyard.

Like 7 people got banned in that thread so far, I expect we'll be seeing more. Sucks that Meier got caught in it.

meier nnnoooo

how is that port begging, though, when the ps4 version has been all but confirmed already?

I think its the mods getting tired of Titanfall threads turning into PS4-port discussions. Normally a mod posts to warn everyone that it won't be tolerated though.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Meier?

THEY TOOK MEIER AWAY???????????

tumblr_ml25pdiikz1r0y8j6o1_500.gif

who's next

surely not my Bacon again?

old-man-crying-gif.gif

Why can't they take one of KidA's alts?

Carbonox

‘Its not what it looks like!’ Lauren Moyes struggled to make an excuse as to why she was in her fathers bed, gorging on the meat of Wilfried Zaha. ‘Oooh lassy, I think its exactly what it looks like’, mumbled David, barely able to stutter out the words, such was his shock at coming home from a hard day figuring out the Japanese for ‘Sorry but Welbeck is better’ to find such a horrid scene. He looked into Zahas eyes and mumbled ‘What do you have to say for yourself?’ Zaha looked back at him. ‘I’m sorry gaffer. I’ll do anything to make it up to you’

Davids eyes lit up. He had been waiting for this moment for a long time, and immediately got onto his knees and began to drool over the young wingers groin. ‘Lauren’, he gestured. ‘I want you to see this, there are plenty of things that I can teach you’. As he spat over Zahas privates, his daughter watched open mouthed. ‘The first thing you need to learn is that the spit from the mouth of a 50 year old Scottish football manager is more effective as lubricant when the mouth is dry from screaming. It’s the main reason I am so vocal on the touchline’. He began eagerly pulling Zaha, who at this stage was unable to control his erection. ‘Oh Wilfried’, he began to joke, ‘This is going to be like your 2 England caps. You don’t deserve it, it won’t last long, but its happening because you play for Manchester United’. As he finished his sentence he started to kiss Zahas shaft and playfully asked him for the length of his hard on. ‘Well boss’, replied Zaha, ‘When I’m semi aroused, like now, its an inch for every year of contract United have given you’. David laughed. ‘Is that right? Well, why don’t we see if I can get myself a contract extension’. He giggled, and began to slurp on Zaha harder and more excitedly than he had ever done before.

David threw his head up and down as he sucked. Wilfrieds sexuality, in that moment, was more confused than the nationality of Adnan Januzaj. He couldn’t believe how much he was enjoying his managers services. Even more confused was Lauren Moyes. She looked into her fathers eyes, and rather than seeing the man who had forced her to go to bed early every night so he could compile tactical notes on playing defensive football, she saw the man who she wanted to suck Wilfried Zaha off with. She jumped down onto the wingers monument and began to suck as well. At this point, Zaha could take no more, and he immediately ejaculated over his manager and his lover. And Lauren. David just laughed. ‘Oh Wilfried. If you can’t handle getting doubled up on how do you expect to make it as a winger?’ The three shared a laugh at Davids hilarious joke and their special moment was finally over.

RyzeWiR.gif

SX2IZJX.gif

Hopefully there's actually put a bit of focus on the storyline and wider universe this time. Gorilla pls

The extended universe is one of the best things about Killzone, wish they would put some of it in the game. 10 hours is not bad for a launch game though! Multi will consume me though lol :p

Elchele

Bayern signed another midfielder, for next season, Alen Halilović (17 yo) from Dinamo Zagreb.

Bayern have signed Dinamo Zagreb's Alen Halilović for next season, according to @Sky_Gernot .

:loooool

I guess he'll play with the reserves in 3.Liga next season.

Ready for the games buddy? It's great we get to enjoy CL football, unlike Spurs.

Hopefully we both qualify with you finishing 2nd and us topping our group. Then we have a chance to meet in the next stage so the fireworks can begin!

Arshavin's revenge!

I just hope Spalletti grows some balls for once and we play a decent away game today.

Fair dos to Fergie really. If you've got a book to sell then you're gonna try and wind people up with these kinds of 'controversial' quotes. Judging from the reaction from some other LFC sites he's succeeded.

Fair dos to Fergie really. If you've got a book to sell then you're gonna try and wind people up with these kinds of 'controversial' quotes. Judging from the reaction from some other LFC sites he's succeeded.

The book sells itself, I highly doubt he sensationalised it to sell more copies. If it didn't sell 1 copy it wouldn't affect his life in any way.

The book sells itself, I highly doubt he sensationalised it to sell more copies. If it didn't sell 1 copy it wouldn't affect his life in any way.

I mean, he probably wrote some of it with a big grin on his face. I don't think he conciously sensationalised it for sales (which makes me wonder why I typed it the way I did) but he seems like he enjoys winding up other teams' fans. Publishers are probably happy it makes good copy in the papers. Win-win for them.

Top Bottom