• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

jtb

Banned
no Cazorla??

Ramsey over Flamini is the right decision though. idk if Flamini is fit though.

edit: jk Flamini isn't on the bench.
Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Gibbs, Arteta, Ramsey, Wilshere, Rosicky, Ozil, Giroud

Lightning

Banned
Borussia Dortmund ‏@BVB 6m

BVB: Weidenfeller - Großkreutz, Subotic, Hummels, Schmelzer - Bender, Sahin - Blaszczykowski, Mkhitaryan, Reus - Lewandowski

Strong team. This match is going to be awesome. Go gunners!

Arsenal FC ‏@Arsenal 1m

#Arsenal team to play Borussia Dortmund: Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Gibbs, Rosicky, Arteta, Wilshere, Ramsey, Ozil, Giroud

Cazorla on the bench? Maybe not completely match fit. I trust Rosciky too so lets do this gunners!

The book sells itself to Man Utd fans and sports autobiography fans. Need dem soundbites to get the wider audience on board

The book sells itself to football fans. I hate the cunt but I can't wait to read it, pre-ordered on my kindle today.

I mean, he probably wrote some of it with a big grin on his face. I don't think he conciously sensationalised it for sales (which makes me wonder why I typed it the way I did) but he seems like he enjoys winding up other teams' fans. Publishers are probably happy it makes good copy in the papers. Win-win for them.

Fair point, that's probably true.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Bayern signed another midfielder, for next season, Alen Halilović (17 yo) from Dinamo Zagreb.

:loooool

I guess he'll play with the reserves in 3.Liga next season.

Ugh. Ah well, Alex Pritchard and Tom Carroll will be ready next season anyway.

Cazorla on the bench? Maybe not completely match fit. I trust Rosciky too so lets do this gunners!

I'm sure Cazorla's fine. Choosing between him and Rosicky is pretty much a straight choice between creativity and tempo, so it's clear how the boss wants us to approach this game.

Fergie

Banned
UCL week ahoy.

Arsenal got this, it's at Emirates and they are in super form. Still conceding every match, but outscoring everyone mentality is still strong.

Suen

Then another loss in the final for the lols

ellie_eyestcodv.gif

Can't wait for the VGAs, for one reason, and one reason only
i2Tv8ueVYuOdd.gif

Suen

Yeah I'm getting nervous about the number of people predicting victory for us.

Dortmund are one of the best sides in Europe!
Not for long! Giroud hat trick with Özil assists + amazing Ramsey goals!

#Believe
#InWengerWeTrust

Nah we more negative predictions for Arsenal, reverse psychology and all that.

Where's Lambda?
Think he wrote several weeks ago that he'd start working from afternoon till late night, he mentioned he'd miss CL football at least.

edit: he should be grateful to miss out on CL football as Benfica is on its way to Europa League anyway.

Dem goosebumps. I'm worried. We are in form but this is Arsenal's biggest challenge this season. US being viewed as the favourites could fuck us over :(

Lightning

Banned
Good point

fuck Bayern, fuck Blablurn, fuck spidye, fuck Jack cw, fuck Fry, fuck elsk, and I'm sorry I have to say this, but fuck fuenf
Dortmund screwed you out of Micky and you hate Bayern? Lol.

Fuck Dortmund. The only reason they are not acting like Bayern is they don't have the finances or resources to do it. Not because they are any better as a club.

Dortmund screwed you out of Micky and you hate Bayern? Lol.

Fuck Dortmund. The only reason they are not acting like Bayern is they don't have the finances or resources to do it. Not because they are any better as a club.

Bayern's fans irk me on here. Dortmund don't have the decades of success that become a platform for arrogance, smugness and a horrendously misplaced view on what constitutes 'bad times.' Finances aren't the only thing that effect the general state of the fans.

And Dortmund are welcome to the Micky Traitorson, the turncoat little cunt

Top Bottom