• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Lightning

Banned
Bayern's fans irk me on here. Dortmund don't have the decades of success that become a platform for arrogance, smugness and a horrendously misplaced view on what constitutes 'bad times.' Finances aren't the only thing that effect the general state of the fans.

And Dortmund are welcome to the Micky Traitorson, the turncoat little cunt
Milch was everything you just described though. And Bayern fans aren't that bad at all, they mainly keep to themselves, they don't trash talk our clubs unless we provoke them, you can discuss with them their team without replies such as "Lololololololololol your team sucks so shut up"

Bayern fans are fine. There's nothing wrong with them.

Suen

Milch was everything you just described though. And Bayern fans aren't that bad at all, they mainly keep to themselves, they don't trash talk our clubs unless we provoke them, you can discuss with them their team without replies such as "Lololololololololol your team sucks so shut up"

Bayern fans are fine. There's nothing wrong with them.
Yeah most of Bayern-GAF are fine. United and PSG fans...oh boy.

L1NETT

Dortmund fans are be amazing. They will sing and jump throughout. I still remember the atmosphere at the ground last time they were there.

Most away supports are excellent, especially on big European nights. But yeah, those Dortmund fans are terrific, it is good to see.

Gonna go for a narrow win for arsenal, but a draw wouldn't surprise me.

Peco

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

LADRI DI MERDA

Top Bottom