• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Marc

Welcome Marc and Franklin

I'm guessing they've just released a new wave of Juniors.

Well, well. Welcome.

Being a lurker will help get accustomed to the good/bad banter around here.

To be honest, I meant a lurker of the forum. I only viewed the gaming section, I kind of assumed (badly) that a gaming forum wouldn't have too many football followers barring the odd FIFA/PES player. Thought it was a mostly american site. :)

Thanks again for the welcomes. Btw, off-topic but is there a newbie thread on how to avoid bans... I see at least one banned person per thread and their post history doesn't offer much in the way of clues. Is everyone walking on eggshells here? As I see lots swearing which I was careful of at first, now thinking its safe to a degree. haha going to take a bit to adapt and survive I guess.

Well I completely forgot Roy Keane would be doing the CL tonight. Awesome instant response to the revelations about him. Would of tuned in earlier but try to avoid ITV pundits like the plague, awful bunch.

BBC said:
Roy Keane, speaking to ITV about Sir Alex Ferguson criticising him in his autobiography [1852]: "I'm OK, quite relaxed. I remember having conversations about loyalty when I was at the club and I don't think he knows the meaning of the word.

"To constantly criticise other players that brought him success… I won't be losing any sleep over it.

"I just don't think the manager needs to do it. I don't know how many books he's written now. A lot of these players helped win a lot of trophies. It's just part of modern life. People like to do books and criticise ex-players.

"I'll have to do another book!"

Peco

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Razor554

Pique and Machenaro are shit, SHOCKING NEWS.

Atleast they will be on the bench in El Clásico if Tata have any brains.

Puyol is back, play him ffs.

We saw Arsenal struggle to win the ball back from Norwich often on the weekend, and so its no surprise to see them to struggle against a better ball-playing side. Almost 15 minutes into this game and I don't think we've strung four passes together. Quite concerning

To be honest, I meant a lurker of the forum. I only viewed the gaming section, I kind of assumed (badly) that a gaming forum wouldn't have too many football followers barring the odd FIFA/PES player. Thought it was a mostly american site. :)

Thanks again for the welcomes. Btw, off-topic but is there a newbie thread on how to avoid bans... I see at least one banned person per thread and their post history doesn't offer much in the way of clues. Is everyone walking on eggshells here? As I see lots swearing which I was careful of at first, now thinking its safe to a degree. haha going to take a bit to adapt and survive I guess.

Well I completely forgot Roy Keane would be doing the CL tonight. Awesome instant response to the revelations about him. Would of tuned in earlier but try to avoid ITV pundits like the plague, awful bunch.

The mods are more lenient in this thread, just gotta make sure that people know you're being facetious when you swear at them, you silly twat :p

As for bannings, wait til Wilbury comes back and ask him about it, he's an expert :D

Marc

Reckon Reus will help decide this match for Dortmund today, that guy is ridiculous at times. For me, a much better version of Bale.

Anderson

We saw Arsenal struggle to win the ball back from Norwich often on the weekend, and so its no surprise to see them to struggle against a better ball-playing side. Almost 15 minutes into this game and I don't think we've strung four passes together. Quite concerning

Doesn't help Sagnas forgotten how to pass

Pique and Machenaro are shit, SHOCKING NEWS.

Atleast they will be on the bench in El Clásico if Tata have any brains.

Puyol is back, play him ffs.

If Pique wasn't a good, composed passer, he'd be considered the worst centre back at a top club. Koscielny is a better defender imo

Aside from just having a good look at the ToS and looking over your post before you hit Reply, thinking to yourself "does this violate the ToS?" there's not much to it. I see loads of Juniors fall in Gaming-side so be extra-careful when posting out there in the wild.

Top Bottom