• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

did the math, Porto is truly fucked. next 2 matches are Zenit in Russia (loss) and Atletico in Spain (loss). if Wien wasn't so shitty they could even finish 4th.

What the fuck is wrong with you

-Superior vehicle controls
-Superior movement controls
-People I'd play with will be on there
-Would rather readapt to KB+M in a non-competetive game

Someone should release a little handle like the Wii's analogue nub for he PC with a few buttons and a stick.

Aim with mouse, move with stick, best of both worlds

If the fears are true about the PS4 version being nerfed because Dice couldn't get it working properly, I'll cancel

ibdm04AMmrNHV4.gif

Hazard <3

Masch please find another team to play for.

We'll have him back.

He should be looking to leave. Accept that he isn't going to oust Busquets, and realise that he should be at a team who'll play him in his actual position

You should be scoring more than one against this Milan team anyway

Hixx

Cursor in the gif

Amateur hour
zWVbK.gif

iAU8eTEUhuBZg.jpg

loooooool that Call of Duty 720p thread is bringing the lols and I don't even give a shit about PS4 vs Xbox One

did the math, Porto is truly fucked. next 2 matches are Zenit in Russia (loss) and Atletico in Spain (loss). if Wien wasn't so shitty they could even finish 4th.

You're a bit off, Porto's game against Atletico is on the last matchday. They have a home game against Vienna in between the two away games.

There is good news though, after Atletico smash Vienna in the next game they will be guaranteed to advance from the group. This means they are likely to send a B team to play Zenit in St. Petersburg in late November. Free points for Zenit!

I'll always be a peasant at heart. Just because I can flit at will into the ivory tower of the PC master race, doesn't mean the streets are no longer my home

edit: Shit,we were supposed to play GTA

You should join whatsapp again. Me and dc have decided the real peasants are the PC gamers. They (Bacon) do nothing but mock the superior games that come to our beloved consoles only.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=87003304&postcount=2907

Argh, I thought no one would notice!

Eye of the tiger baby.

Timurid

and the game looks like shit on the PS4. imagine the X1 version.

hey, it's the Torino supporter. lovely match yesterday, team's so good it made a 10 man Inter resemble a top side.

Yesterday :lol If you're going to troll at least get your facts straight.

Torino bottles leads all the time anyway. I'm just happy we didnt lose.

Talking about bottlers, I can't wait to see Mitroglu and Weiss put Jesus on his knees tomorrow.

Slizz

GTA Online has fizzled.

WTF am I actually working towards? Missions are reminiscent of previous GTA main story missions where you do the same shit over and over.

GTA Online has fizzled.

WTF am I actually working towards? Missions are reminiscent of previous GTA main story missions where you do the same shit over and over.

But you can do that with 15fps here and earn cash for.... well i don't know, please understand.

Scum

Wotcha, lads.

Cursor in the gif

Amateur hour
zWVbK.gif

iAU8eTEUhuBZg.jpg

loooooool that Call of Duty 720p thread is bringing the lols and I don't even give a shit about PS4 vs Xbox One

Just saw the thread and backed the fuck away. :loooooooooool

K1LLER7

Why? They were pretty good in the second half, it's not easy to play against Dortmund. On a good day, currently, they (Dortmund) are the best team in the world.
Southampton are the best team in the world. If only they had a world class striker :p

Go back to GamingGAF, Sleepless. You're drunk.

It's a dark scene there. The CoD thread is properly funny.

It's kinda smart to let people buy the controller early and mess with it. Builds up the excitement for the console, I took a marketing class once, I know what's going on. :p

Top Bottom