• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Why do some people not think Arsenal deserve the position we're in in the league? Sure we've had easy games, but you can only beat what's in front of you. We've played welll in every game this season so far. In fact the game against Dortmund was one of our worst performances this season and it still wasn't terrible. With a bit more luck, we might have one (Rosicky's shot, Carzola's bar hit). Like seriously what will take for some people top see us as genuine contenders, beating Chelsea, City, Liverpool and United? OK then, I'm looking forward to those games.

Arsenal deserve to be top of the league because they've dealt with what's been in front of them, but being league favourites is different from being top after 8 games. Arsenal are contenders at the moment along with the rest of the top 5, but the next couple of months will see the squad of every team tested. Arsenal need to win a couple of those big games and they need to start resting players, otherwise they will burn out. Ozil already looks totally knackered.

Come on Moyes, Rooney out, Shinji in. You know you want to.

Incidentally I will miss the first half cos I'm gonna be talking about minorities getting equal opportunities.

I'm doing my part slug, pull your finger out.

WJD

Shit, Batman's out Friday.

Better get a move on in Beyond

FW asked a couple of days ago, and I'll ask now. What, if anything, are you guys getting at launch for the upcoming gen?

Definitely:

PS4

Killzone: Shadowfall
Battlefield 4
Resogun (obvsly)

Maybe:

CoD: Ghosts
Assassin's Creed 4 (a couple of weeks post-release)

3 first person shooters is too much, especially all with a focus on MP

All I know is if the PS4 launch line up wasn't so shite I'd be having some serious doubts about my XBO pre-order right now.

Sony are definitely doing a damn fine job with the console's promo. Hats off to them. I do fear for the lives and GAF accounts of many though. Then again, if most of them are banned for their nonsense then I can only hope for a peace and quiet on the gaming side. :lol

With them approving a new wave of juniors every so often I don't know how the mods are keeping up.

Poor Mumei.

pulga

Banned
LAMBA

image.php

Have I ever told you you're my favorite poster?

Come on Moyes, Rooney out, Shinji in. You know you want to.

Incidentally I will miss the first half cos I'm gonna be talking about minorities getting equal opportunities.

I'm doing my part slug, pull your finger out.

We'll never see that lineup. Moyes doesn't want to piss off Rooney.

- Carrick Cleverley
Nani Kagawa Januzaj
----- RVP/Rppmey

ie3DBbzFJh2Zs.gif

I'm going to put Knack in the buy when its cheap column. Game looks fun and hard :p

Speaking of PS4, my order at Amazon got updated to the £429 bundle :D

WJD

We'll never see that lineup. Moyes doesn't want to piss off Rooney.

- Carrick Cleverley
Nani Kagawa Januzaj
----- RVP/Rppmey

ie3DBbzFJh2Zs.gif

I'd love to try that formation. Pretty much reinforces the point that one of Moyes' biggest problems is having both Rooney and RVP. He's been mostly brilliant this season, but selling Rooney (not to fucking Chelsea) would probably have been the best thing to do in the summer.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
- They were two great goals . The second fault with a badly placed by Casillas. It was a mess!

- I see it another way: I shot great *laughs*

- Madrid tried to sign you before?

- No, but my contract ends in a year with Sydney *laughs*

- Messi or Cristiano ?

'It's like saying : mom or dad?

Ale why so funny/high

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Ok this made me spit my water looooooool

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1383755_629439197114999_290471482_n.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Listen pulg

tonight we'll say things that we [I]might[/I] regret tomorrow

I just want you to know that I have nothing but admiration for Madrid. Mostly because you almost never beat us, of course

so seeing our streak end tonight will kill me a little

especially considering the fact that I'm sure we can take you on with The Lich King, but ALAS, I guess you're gonna have to wait till Torino.

Halal Madrid
Haram Barca

Listen pulg

tonight we'll say things that we might regret tomorrow

I just want you to know that I have nothing but admiration for Madrid. Mostly because you almost never beat us, of course

especially considering the fact that I'm sure we can take you on with The Lich King, but ALAS, I guess you're gonna have to wait till Torino.

Halal Madrid
Haram Barca

I'm looking forward to this game for this very reason.

FW asked a couple of days ago, and I'll ask now. What, if anything, are you guys getting at launch for the upcoming gen?

Definitely:

PS4

Battlefield 4
Resogun (obvsly)

Maybe:

Knack, and Killzone.

FootballFan

I don't get why you chose FootballFan. You're a Barca fan, not a FootballFan. You hate plenty of teams.

I dislike teams, don't dislike football. Just like you can enjoy gaming but hate great games like Knack, LBP etc.

I hope Juve embarrass Madrid 5-0. If they don't, oh well, I'll still enjoy the match.

Clegg

Moyes has nailed his colours to the Rooney mast. No way he drops him for Kagawa. Shinji would be lucky to get 20 minutes at the end of the game. He's gone, I reckon.

Carbonox

Definitely:

PS4

Battlefield 4
Resogun (obvsly)

Maybe:

I'm getting Killzone, Assassin's Creed 4 and FIFA 14 at launch.

pulga

Banned
Listen pulg

tonight we'll say things that we might regret tomorrow

Halal Madrid
Haram Barca

Seven Madrid wins vs Eight Juve wins you turkey :p

God, I can't wait to see this match. Buffons vs Casillas, Ronaldo vs Tevez, Pirlo vs Modric, Bale vs Padoin HHHNNNNG wait what

Getting:

Killzone
2 controllers
Camera
Battlefield 4
FIFA 14
Knack (At a later date)
Resogun
Contrast

All those games should suit me fine until the next wave of PS4 games come out/gets cheaper.

Top Bottom