• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Former FBI Director Mueller appointed special counsel for Trump-Russia investigation

Slime

Banned
Has the "Nothing will happen!" crowd showed up yet?

I'm here.

d5fMvgY.gif

Thank goodness Rosenstein wasn't compromised like it seemed he was. He was basically our last hope until an election.

So over or under 6 hours until Trump threatens Mueller on Twitter?

He'll complain about Mueller on twitter then fire Rosenstein tomorrow because that would literally be the worst move to make so of course that's what Trump will do. Unfortunately for him he can't fire Mueller and Sessions has recused himself so that would just make an even bigger shitstorm for Trump.

tbm24

Mueller is the absolute real deal. Read up on how the Bush admin tried to get Ashcroft, then in a hospital bed, to sign off on illegal wiretappings. Comey stood the line, and Mueller(then FBI director) was there with him soon after.

They prepared mass resignations if the whole idea wasn't scrapped.

This is the REAL SHIT here, folks. This is "Grizzled vet(in FBI and military both) gives up his lucrative private job to serve his country one more time."

This man is a fucking hero with an unimpeachable record.

Trump is going down. I hope he lands in an unmarked grave far from anyone important.
So he's Arnold from Commando and instead of his daughter being captured it's the USA?

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
OMG it is absolutely AMAZING that Rothstein completely blindsided the WH and Congress with this move. God I love it.

Rod Rosenstein says don't start no shit won't be no shit... incredible. What a gangsta ass move.

Pence may have also been implicated in other things, but assuming the impeachment goes through and Trump is booted, Pence is a no trick pony at a dog show and it's extremely likely we'll see a blue wave as a result as Trumpists stay low for fear of being strung up with the rest of the traitors like they did post-Bush era.
Sounds good, thanks.

Lmfao, remember when he said on national TV he was gonna have a special prosecutor go after Hillary Clinton on day 1? Good times. Eat shit Donnie

akira28

on one hand he's clearly a party animal.

but on the other, he's also an old hand at the FBI and seeing them done dirty like this, he won't like it.

in the gripping hand, Trump is not only a moving target, he's liable to shake the goddamn dog to death by the tail.

Top Bottom